Stylish mini, compact and portable
TL-WR702N small size, the size of only half the size of business cards, coins than the diameter of a thin angle is also thin. Can carry, so travel, travel more easily.
USB power supply, convenient universal
The TL-WR702N can be powered by either the supplied power adapter or any 5V USB port handset charger, or via a laptop or desktop USB port, eliminating the need to carry a power adapter while traveling. Micro USB power interface, the power cord can be shared with most of the smart phone data lines.
Compatibility is good
The TL-WR702N is compatible with a wide range of 11b / 11g / 11n wireless cards and is compatible with Wi-Fi phones, tablets, laptops and netbooks. It provides stable, high-speed wireless for Wi-Fi phones, tablets and laptops. The internet.
The default mode, no configuration
TL-WR702N defaults to AP (wireless access point) mode, travel or travel to stay in the hotel, just the hotel room cable provided to the TL-WR702N Ethernet port, then connect the power supply, the whole room is already Wi-Fi wireless coverage at this time, you can come up with your phone, Pad or any other support Wi-Fi wireless Internet access in the room wireless Internet access
A variety of modes, feature-rich
TL-WR702N supports five operating modes: AP (wireless access point), Client (wireless client), Repeater (wireless relay), Bridge (wireless bridging), Router (wireless router). In wireless routing mode also supports IP Bandwidth control, peanut shell DDNS, firewall, traffic statistics and other useful features.
TL-WR702N provides a LAN / WAN wired interface, in different operating modes can automatically switch.
- IP bandwidth control function (wireless routing mode support);
- Peanut shell DDNS (wireless routing mode support).
- WAN port connection type support: PPPoE, dynamic IP, static IP (wireless routing mode support);
- Dial type: Auto dial, dial on demand, manual dialing, timer function (wireless routing mode support);
- MAC address modification and cloning (wireless router mode support);
- VPN Pass-through (wireless router mode support);
- Static Routing (Wireless Routing Mode Support).
- DHCP server (wireless client mode is not supported);
- Client list (wireless client mode is not supported);
- Static address assignment (wireless client mode not supported).
- Virtual server (wireless router mode support);
- Special applications (wireless router mode support);
- DMZ host (wireless routing mode support);
- UpnP (wireless routing mode support).
- IP and MAC address binding anti-ARP attack (wireless router mode support);
- IP address filtering (wireless routing mode support);
- Domain Name Filtering (Wireless Routing Mode Support);
- MAC address filtering (wireless routing mode support).
- Traffic Statistics;
- System log;
- Remote Web Management;
- Configuration file import and export;
- TFTP software upgrade.