- Brand: shrewd mouse
- Model: NF-308
- Item: nf-308
- Color classification: NF-308 801 make up the difference for NF-308
- Decoration and construction content: hydropower projects
Genuine protection special 包邮
Warm Tip: If you need to invoicing, please give us a message in the photographed the name of the billing unit and invoice the specific address of the unit, we will package together with the invoice issued, leaving no billing information we take the initiative to order Not invoiced.
Recently fake goods market is rampant, please look for authorized agents before buying
Our company (Guangzhou today Air Electronics Co., Ltd)
爲Noah's Ark Mouse Day cat mall agents
Brand: Shrewd mouse
Name: line measuring instrument
Origin: Guangdong Shenzhen
NF-308-type multi-purpose network cable tester is a line with more new features of the line test and check line instruments.
The new appearance of the new instrument appearance, feel good and intimate human design. It has hunt, line and line state test three functions, with fast and accurate features, is the communication lines, integrated wiring, wiring and other weak system installation, Maintenance engineering and technical personnel of the utility. Widely used in telephone systems, computer networks and other areas involving metal wire lines.
① line to line test
② test cable length breakpoint
③ BNC line continuity test
④ Hunt range (USB cable BNC video cable RJ45 network cable RJ11 telephone line power cord and other cables) Support switches, routers, with weak boot state use. If in doubt please contact customer service staff for your answer.
(1) Overall dimensions: Main tester: 185X105X50mm; Receiver: 218X46X29mm.
(2) Power supply: Main tester: 9V laminated battery; Receiver: 9V laminated battery.
(3) Display: dedicated 4X16 characters large-screen LCD dot matrix (effective view area 61.6X25.2mm).
(4) test cable type: STP / UTP twisted pair, coaxial cable.
(5) detection hunt type: direct search cat5 cat6, telephone lines, coaxial cable, USB cable and other cables.
(6) the working environment temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +60 ℃.
(7) test instrument mouth and probe:
Main tester: RJ45 main port (MAIN), RJ45 secondary port (LOOPBACK),
RJ45 Hunt port; Receiver probe; Remote discriminator RJ45 port (R)
Additional BNC and RJ11 converters measure coaxial cable and telephone line connectivity.
(8) Twisted pair length measurement: Range: 1-350 meters (3-1200 feet)
Calibration accuracy error: 3% (+/- 0.5M, or +/- 1.5ft). (Calibration cable> 5m)
Factory-set accuracy error: 5% (+/- 0.5M, or +/- 1.5ft). (AMP, AT & T5 line)
Display: meters or feet.
(9) length calibration: Users can use a known length of cable, self-calibration coefficient, calibration cable length greater than 5 meters.
(10) line sequence and cable fault location: fault detection, open circuit, short circuit, reverse, cross.
(11) automatic delay off time: 30 minutes do not operate.
1. Transmitter with LCD display frequency × 1 unit
2. Signal receiver × 1 units
3. Adapter × 1 units
4.9V battery × 2 pieces
5. Headset × 1
6. RJ-11 adapter × 1 piece
7. Alligator clip adapter cable × 1 piece
8. RJ-45 adapter × 1 piece
9. RJ45 to BNC × 1 line
10. Slim Mouse special bag (Messenger bag) × 1
11. Instructions for use × 1 copy
Seeker part of the skill description:
In the room with a patch panel, if the patch panel and the jumper connection between the switch, you can directly find the jumper, you can confirm the accuracy of the initial confirmation of the cable with the other jumper separated from a few centimeters If you do not directly find the patch panel patch panel port, you can plug the receiver directly into the RJ45 interface, so you find the purpose of the line and the other (Note: because of the close distance between the ports of the patch panel, the other ports will have a faint sound generated, with the largest sound and receiver light is the brightest to locate you Look for the cable.)
(Note to determine the size of the sound, the sound is the biggest you want to find the purpose of cable, in addition to strong attention to switch interference, as far away from the switch as far as possible, so that the sound will be more clearly.)