Dell PowerEdge R910 is designed to be reliable, it incorporates the Intel ® high reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) features and other characteristics, and have IDRAC6 remote connectivity and embedded diagnostics. Dual internal SD modules provide virtual machine failover management program, which is a reliability features based on direct feedback from Dell customers and design.
Focus on reliability from product design until maturity by adhering to a series of rigorous verification process to achieve a reliable date with PowerEdge R910, the following ways to ensure reliability:
| • Application of strong authentication and testing processes to ensure outstanding product design |
• Verify that each supplier meets Dell's stringent quality standards
• using durable materials industry to achieve longer product life
• the introduction of Unified Server Configurator (USC), which can provide a durable medium without embedded diagnostics help to minimize downtime
• Merge feature inspired by customers, such as providing hypervisor-level dual internal SD module
• implementation of the 'One-touch' quality control processes to ensure that one person solely responsible for the entire server build process
• Ensure that every fully configured Dell server is tested before it leaves the factory and the test repeated
Based intelligence platform, interconnection
By listening to customer feedback and focus on their needs, Dell can provide important innovation and lasting value.
Virtualization, consolidation, unified structure, networking and storage upgrades driving the demand for more robust network channel, the server must be able to provide a connection to drive the demand for bandwidth. PowerEdge R910 by using 2x10 GbB LOM option to meet those needs. this provides bandwidth and value required by the application, and avoid the use of 10 Gb riser card features bring scalability limitations.
Complete Management Portfolio
PowerEdge R910 is easy to deploy, manage and maintain, saving you time and money, allowing you to focus on the important things - your employees and business.
Dell's systems management solutions focused on simplifying management, improving efficiency, control and reduce costs, and follow open standards and our solutions and third-party products complement each other, interrelated and integrated together, enabling you to focus on solving a whole program stack.
Lifecycle Controller chip on the server can use, intuitive interface called the Unified Server Configurator (USC) in a pre-loaded operating system environment to perform a set of configuration tasks, such as system deployment, system updates, hardware configuration and diagnostics to simplify administrator tasks, and thus avoiding use and maintain multiple pieces of disparate CD / DVD media.
Dell's systems management portfolio also includes part of Open Manage ™ software is part of Dell Management Console. Open Manage offers free on all Dell servers that provides its entire IT infrastructure to a consolidated view of IT managers.
Customers can build efficient using standard x86 server technology and scalable server infrastructure. PowerEdge R910 is a standard efficient infrastructure building blocks.
• Dell's focus is to create a server to help simplify daily operations and take advantage of infrastructure and simplify deployment to help customers reduce costs.
• Dell Lifecycle Controller was developed to help customers implement effective deployment and comprehensive server management processes.
• The Dell innovation allows customers to simplify new survey by the automatic initial setup and configuration server, and collected by the drivers available security configuration to initialize the system service processor, helps save time and reduce potential errors and interruptions .
Dell offers Intel ® Xeon ® architecture, combined with a variety of options open standard Linux® system server solutions, and provides all the features needed - performance, scalability, security and support options to help reduce data center operating costs.
PowerEdge R910 compliance 11th generation PowerEdge ™ portfolio standard, with the same system design and throughout the entire product portfolio maintainability all external ports, power supplies and LED lights Dell PowerEdge servers are arranged in the same position, so that users feel familiar, and easy installation and deployment.