- Packaging volume: 294mm x 180mm x 44mm
- Brand: TP-Link / 普联 技术
- Model: TL-SF1024D
- Gross weight: 3kg
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 100Mbps
- Switch Type: SOHO switch
- Number of interfaces: 24
- VLAN support: Not supported
- Stackable: Not stackable
- After-sales service: the UNPROFOR
24-port 100M unmanaged switches
- 24 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports
- All ports support wire-speed data forwarding
- Supports Auto MDI / MDIX function
The use of energy-saving technologies, effective energy savings, extend product life
- Support MAC address self-learning
Low-power fanless design, eliminating noise interference, improve product stability
- Desktop-type housing, on the rack, plug and play, no management
TL-SF1024D is a desktop Layer 2 unmanaged Ethernet switch product developed by TP-LINK. It provides 24 10 / 100M auto-sensing RJ45 ports, all of which support wire-speed forwarding and MDI / MDIX auto-reverse function. Plug and play, no management.
Provides 24 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, all ports can be achieved wire-speed forwarding;
Each port supports MDI / MDIX auto-reverse and duplex / rate auto-negotiation;
Supports IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control and Backpressure half duplex flow control.
Energy saving and environmental protection
Using energy-saving technology, by detecting the cable length and workload automatically adjust the signal strength, reduce energy consumption.
Easy to use
Desktop-type housing, easy to install, can also be rack-mounted, plug and play, no management; dynamic LED indicator to provide a simple working status tips and troubleshooting tools.
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
10 / 100M RJ45
Gigabit SFP optical port
Store and forward
MAC address table
Use of the environment
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Working humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH, no condensation
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
Overall dimensions (L × W × H)
Internet cafe network typical application
The TL-SF1024D is suitable for access switch applications. It provides standard port density and wire-speed switching capability in Internet cafes, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and intelligent residential areas. It is easy to install, plug-and-play, LINK Gigabit uplink intelligent management switch or Gigabit managed switches, can be set up cost-effective Fast network.