- Package size: 294mm x 180mm x 44mm
- Brand: TP-Link/General technology
- Model: TL-SF1024D
- Condition: brand new
- Transmission speeds: 100Mbps
- Switch type: SOHO switch
- Interface number: 24
- Supports VLAN: not supported
- Diego: do not overlap
- After-sales service: the whole country
Our default rhyme to express, if rhymes can't get to choose other shipping needs to make up the difference, before making a purchase, please contact customer service to modify postage ~
24-port hundreds of megabytes of non-network switches
- 24 10/100M Adaptive RJ45 port
- All ports support wire-speed forwarding
- Support port auto-flip (Auto MDI/MDIX) features
Application of energy saving technology, efficient energy consumption and prolong product life
- Supports MAC address learning
Low-power fanless design, remove noise and improve product stability
- Desktop shell, on the rack, Plug and play, without tube
TL-SF1024D is TP-LINK development of desktop two-story hundreds of megabytes of network management Ethernet switch products, providing 24 10/100M Adaptive RJ45 ports, all ports support wire-speed forwarding and MDI/MDIX auto-flip functionality, Plug and play, no need to manage.
Provides 24 10/100M Adaptive RJ45 ports, all ports can achieve wire-speed forwarding;
Each port supports MDI/MDIX auto-flip autonegotiation and duplex/rate;
Support IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control and half duplex Backpressure flow control.
Energy saving and environmental protection
Application of energy saving technology, work by detecting the network cable length and load automatically adjusts signal strength, reduce energy consumption.
Using a simple
Desktop shell, easy to install, can also be rack-mountable, Plug and play, no need to manage; Dynamic LED light provides a simple means for operation hints and troubleshooting.