- Brand: Ed Fort
- Model: LX-F
- Item No: LX-F
- Color Classification: On receipt Cape vote 17% VAT Shipping Sign
- Renovation and construction content: the main material procurement
LX-F Sponge Durometer
First, the performance profile
LX-F type sponge durometer factory is for the convenience of customers to measure the hardness of foam and special custom, it applies to the determination of soft foam, polyurethane foam rubber products hardness, this durometer hardness in other Determination of the use of different, when in use, the presser foot in direct contact with the sample, and uses its own weight as the load load.
Second, the main performance parameters
Pressure needle stroke range: 0 to 2.5 mm;
Dial: 0 to 100 degrees;
Indenter end force: 550mN ~ 4300mN (56 ~ 438.5g).
The middle of the hand-held instrument, the hardness is greater than the presser foot gently on the plane of the sample (or specimen), the hardness of the presser foot when the sample stationary contact within 1 second readings, then the pointer scale is the test sample (specimen) hardness value. in order to improve the measurement accuracy, the sample should be placed on a flat glass or plate, each measuring point will only be allowed once measured, separated by 25mm or more different on the same sample site measuring point of not less than 5:00. measurements averaged, that is, the hardness of the sample material.
When the hardness of the presser foot is in a free state, the pointer appears as '0', the end face of the presser foot pressure needle plane in close contact on a glass plate, the pointer should be displayed as '100' as inspection hardness pointer can not be displayed '0' and '100', you need to be adjusted to be used when '0' and '100'.
Five samples and regulation
(1) sample thickness should be between 25mm to 30mm: When the thickness is less than 25mm, the available two-phase Diego, but the need to ensure smooth contact surface, the thickness of the total thickness of the specimen should remain in line with regulations.
(2) the sample size should meet the length and width greater than 100mm, measuring point and sample edge distance not less than 40mm, not less than 25mm between the measuring points, each sample measuring point of not less than 5:00.
(3) remove the skin on both sides of the specimen, the thickness should be uniform, smooth surface, uniform pore distribution, no mechanical damage and impurities.
(4) the sample conditioning and testing performed in ambient conditions GB / T2941-91 regulations.
Hardness after use, into the instrument box, place a dry place to prevent damp.
Fort Eide Instrument Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004, is a professional dedicated to the research, development, production and sales of mechanical testing equipment for high-tech private enterprises. The company's mission is to provide global economy, high-quality mechanical testing program, allowing users to better control the quality of products and benefit from the company a number of products through the EU CE certification, and exported to Europe, North America, South America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and many other countries and regions. stable and reliable product quality, cost-effective, in the market by the majority of users and dealers welcome and praise.
The company has first-class experts, technical staff and marketing team, excellent equipment, advanced technology, testing facilities. Continuously upgrade the overall quality of staff and team cohesion, as well as the organization continues to change and innovation, a strong impetus to the company's the implementation strategy for the development of products mainly include: HP series number of explicit push Rally, NK series Analog Force gauge, HD series of spring tension and compression testing machine, HT series torque meter, HTD series of tension, a variety of motor units, manual test benches, rubber hardness, thickness, etc. The products are widely used in electronic appliances, wire and cable, hardware, electronics, aviation, electricity, electromagnetic machinery, auto parts, power machinery, viscose chemical, coal, building windows and doors, furniture, plastic woven, spring manufacturing, medical equipment, fire fighting equipment, elevators, printing and packaging, lighters and ignition devices, textiles, buttons, zippers, locks, pen, razor industry, teaching, research institutions and other sectors.