- Time to market: 2014 autumn and winter
- Brand: Mona
- Style: S6200
- Fabric Material: polyamide fibers (nylon) 82.5% polyurethane elastic fiber (spandex) 17.5%
- Color Classification: black pants pants pants color skin 1200D 1200D pants black pants gray pants abdomen hip coffee black coffee stepped foot step foot step foot gray skin step foot step foot nine points coffee black skin step foot nine points step foot nine points coffee black bikini skin bikini skin bikini coffee increase increase increase coffee black pants feet green Shoufutitun skin 1200D step foot nine points in nine color 1200D step foot black
- Size: 50D (transflective thin spring) 80D (anti-hook early autumn microlens) 120D (thick section autumn impervious) 380D (autumn and winter thick impermeable) 580D (autumn and winter thick impermeable) 1200D (an upgraded version of special thick warm)
- Cylinder height: Rompers
- Thickness: General
- Crotch-bit style: single-sided plus crotch
- Fabric material: velvet
- pattern: plain
- Clothing style details: Candy colors
- Functional uses socks: Legs shaping
- Style: Simple
- Applicable Gender: Female
- Season: Four Seasons
Mona made good socks &
50D: thin, translucent meat effect, it is recommended for summer.
80D: moderate, slightly through the meat effect, it is recommended for early autumn.
120D: standard, not through the meat effect, it is recommended for early autumn.
380D: micro thick, impervious meat effect, it is recommended for late autumn.
580D: thicker, not through the meat effect, it is recommended for winter.
1200D: thick and impervious meat effect, it is recommended for depths of winter.
Recommendation D Reference Number:
50D and 80D and 120D thickness almost, 380D and 580D almost basically spring and autumn are very suitable for this, it is recommended to specify the winter after the pro choice 1200D upgrade thicker section Oh! Pro is also free to choose according to their own mix purchase, whether it is satisfied or not satisfied, we can unconditionally.
Note:① the number of stockings (Danny) DEN: abbreviation 'D', refers to the unit of measurement used in fiber stockings, usually, from 'D' number can determine the thickness of stockings and transparency.