- Product Name: Tecsun / Desheng PL-380
- Power supply: battery
- Purchasing: Mainland China
- Color classification: black 'USB charging head + USB cable +3 rechargeable battery' silver 'USB charging head + USB cable +3 section rechargeable battery' gray 'USB charging head + USB cable +3 rechargeable battery' black
- Radio Tuning: Digital Tuning
- Band Type: Full Band
- Channel: 2
- Battery Specifications: No. 5
- Radio Type: Pocket
- Time to market: 2009
- 2009 listing month: December 2009
- Weight: 200g (without battery)
- Size: Width 135 × Height 86 × Thickness 26 (mm)
- After - sales service: Genius
- Brand: Tecsun / Desheng
- Desheng radio brand: PL-380
The pro-machine itself is shipped headset Oh, so when the test can be used directly, do not have to buy another headset Oh
PL-380 full-band digital demodulation stereo radio
The PL-380 is a full-band digital tuned radio based on DSP digital demodulation technology, which uses the ETM (Easy Tuning Mode) tuning mode developed by Desheng, greatly improving the listening radio The convenience of this lightweight radio, to help you enjoy the radio, to bring you joy.
Available colors: black, silver, silver gray
Products and accessories
● The machine uses SILICON LABS si4734 digital signal processing (DSP) chip, the analog FM / AM broadcast signal digital conversion, and the use of modern software radio principle for processing and demodulation, improve the listening sensitivity, selectivity, signal to noise ratio and Anti-jamming capability
● can receive FM stereo, medium wave, long wave, short wave (2.3 - 21.95MHz) radio program, practical features, easy to operate
● FM frequency range (64 - 108MHz), with part of the campus radio and 2 - 5 channel TV audio program
● Seven options: Convenient Tuning (ETM), Manual search of radio frequency (VF), manual search of stored stations (VMs), direct input of digital frequencies or direct input of stored stations, automatic search of radio frequency, automatic search Has been stored in the station. ETM which is the German students to improve the efficiency of the collection and the collection method
● Manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic (ATS) storage up to 550 radio frequency: FM / medium wave / long wave can save 100, shortwave can save 250
● Multi-function display: can display the radio frequency, signal strength / signal to noise ratio, temperature, battery power and other information
● 30-level rotary electronic volume control
● use a special high-sensitivity film speakers, beautiful voice; with headphones can listen to FM stereo radio
● With radio alarm / beep sound function, you can regularly start to listen to pre-stored radio, and can be set in 1 - 90 minutes automatically shut down
● with intelligent power switch function: you can set the boot 1 - 120 minutes after the automatic shutdown, you can also cancel the automatic shutdown function
● The machine is very power efficient, the use of three R6 (fifth) battery-powered; can also use nickel-metal hydride battery (optional), and use the machine's USB external power jack for smart charging
● Random accessories: protective cover and stereo headphones
PL-380 basic technical indicators:
● Frequency range / tuning step
- FM (FM)
64 - 108 MHz; intelligent step 0.01 / 0.1 MHz
Optional frequency coverage:
Standard: 87 - 108 MHz (applicable to other national standards except Japan, Germany, Russia)
Germany: 87.5 - 108 MHz
Japan: 76 - 108 MHz
Russia: 64 - 108 MHz (including part of the campus radio and domestic 2 - 5 channel TV sound)
- short wave (SW)
2300 - 21950 kHz; intelligent step 1/5 kHz
- medium wave (MW)
522 - 1620 kHz; Smart Step 1/9 kHz (for Asia, Africa and Europe)
520 - 1710 kHz; Smart Step 1/10 kHz (for North America)
- long wave (LW)
153 - 513 kHz; intelligent step 1/9 kHz
● Noise sensitivity:
FM (FM) (S / N = 30dB) is better than 3 uV
Medium wave (MW) (S / N = 26dB) is better than 1 mV / m
Long wave (LW) (S / N = 26dB) is better than 10 mV / m
Short wave (SW) (S / N = 26dB) is better than 20 uV
FM (FM)> 60 dB
Medium wave (MW)> 60 dB
Long wave (LW)> 60 dB
Shortwave (SW)> 60 dB
● FM stereo resolution: better than 35 dB
● Output power:
Speaker: 250 mW
Headphones: 10 mW / 8 - 32 ohm stereo headphones
● Number of stored memories: 550 altogether
FM (FM) 100
Medium wave (MW) 100
Long wave (LW) 100
Short wave (SW) 250
● Wake up mode: Radio station alarm / buzzer sound
● Quiescent current:
FM (FM) < 25mA
Medium wave / long wave (MW / LW) < 23mA
Short wave (SW) < 27mA
Shutdown Standby< 90uA
● Speaker specifications: diameter 50 mm / 16Ω film speaker
● Power supply:
Battery-powered: 3 R6 (No. 5) dry batteries or rechargeable batteries
External power socket: USB specification / DC 5V 300mA
● Weight: about 200g (without battery)
● Physical size: width 135 × height 86 × thick 26 (mm)
● Random accessories:
Stereo headphones, protective cover, external FM / shortwave antenna, instruction manual, certificate, after-sales service guarantee, after-sales service tracking questionnaire
ETM: Easy Tuning Mode Convenient tuning mode
ETM tuning method ---- the use of radio receiver and MCU control software, in advance to exclude the frequency of radio programs, the frequency of suspected radio stations, so that users can easily find out from the radio program to listen to.
It is well known that the frequency range of civil radio broadcasting and the frequency interval of radio stations are usually:
FM: Frequency range 87 - 108 MHz Frequency interval 0.1 MHz
Medium wave: Frequency range 522 - 1620 kHz Frequency interval 9 kHz
Shortwave: Frequency range 1700 - 30000 kHz Frequency interval 5 kHz
In theory, the frequency of stations allowed to appear in each band:
FM 87 - 108 MHz can accommodate the station frequency (108-87) ÷ 0.1 = 210
Medium frequency 522 - 1620 kHz can accommodate the station frequency (1620-522) ÷ 9 = 122
Shortwave 1700 - 30000 kHz can accommodate the station frequency (30000-1700) ÷ 5 = 5660
'The short-wave reception frequency of PL-380 is (21950 -2300) ÷ 5 = 3930'
Digital tuning radio, are in accordance with the above provisions to design the reception range and frequency step interval.Using the digital tuning radio search station, from the low end of the frequency to the high frequency, FM frequency to search 210 frequency, the wave to search 122 frequency Point, shortwave to search thousands of frequency points.
But in fact, based on the prevention of frequent frequency interference and many other reasons, not every frequency has radio broadcast.For example, in different places to listen to FM radio, as soon as received several radio stations, and more received 60 - 70 radio For example, because of the reasons for the signal transmission, the number of radio stations is characterized by the number of days during the day and night, can receive a few - dozens of radio.
And then to PL-380 short-wave reception as an example:
Short band has (21950-2300) ÷ 5 = 3930 frequency, and actually can listen to the radio program is dozens of during the day, hundreds of evening, and early and late radio frequency distribution is almost different.If the radio can be received To only 200 radio programs, then in order to find the 200 radio stations, you have to search for nearly 4000 frequency points, so search it takes a long time.
In view of the above problems, the German developed the ETM tuning method, the use of radio receiver circuit and MCU control software, in advance to exclude the frequency of radio programs, the frequency of suspected radio stations (such as different countries, various languages, Including the local electromagnetic environment interference signal.) In other words, with the ETM tuning method can be thousands of frequency points in the preferred dozens of - hundreds of suspected frequency, the user in the subsequent operation of the station, it is easy Find the radio stations you want to listen to among the preferred frequency points.
With ETM convenient tuning method to listen to the radio, the user to search the frequency can be reduced to:
FM a few - dozens of day and night basically the same
In the wave of several - dozens of less daytime, more at night
Shortwave dozens of - hundreds of frequency points less during the day, late at night, more in the evening, and different time periods, the radio is located in different frequency range.
ETM function of the operation method and the difference with the ATS:
Use ETM function
Use the ETM function, first long press the ETM key, the band of the full frequency of the search, the frequency of the suspected radio is preferred, after the election, you can use the tuning knob to operate the tune.
Special Note: In different times, different locations, different bands, the number of suspected radio and frequency distribution is not the same, especially the short band.
Listen to the radio in the same place with the ETM method:
FM band: as long as the day to do an ETM preferred on the line, do not do each time after the ETM preferred frequency.But for listening to the location, it is recommended to do an ETM again.
In the wave band: the radio can be more in the evening, do a ETM preferred. But for the place to listen, it is recommended to do an ETM again.
Shortwave band: ETM method to listen to short-wave broadcast convenience is high, practical. ETM at different times to listen to short-wave broadcast, it is recommended to first ETM optimization.
In order to avoid searching for excessive clutter interference as much as possible, it is recommended that you go to the balcony or open the floor for ETM optimization.
With the ETM tuning method, you will feel that listening to the radio can also be so easy, so fast.
What is the difference between ETM and ATS?
ETM and ATS are basically the same in the principle of search / storage frequency.
ATS search when the station's signal strength threshold is set to be relatively high, in order to minimize the lock non-radio frequency, too weak to listen to the value of radio frequency. Search frequency stored automatically stored in editable memory, after you can be free Delete and increase the radio frequency. After finishing the stored radio frequency, you can very easily from the reservoir to bring up the radio frequency you want to listen to. Also because of this, I believe you are not willing to carry out ATS operation and cover You worked hard to edit and organize the radio frequency.
ETM is a convenient tuning method based on frequency modulation, with a lower search lock threshold, it is to exclude those who certainly no radio or even no noise frequency for the purpose of this model can lock the weaker suspected radio signal, done ETM The preferred frequency to listen to the radio, you can save your operating time, but also can improve the life of the tuning knob, because ETM convenient way to do not provide editing editing, you can at any time, do not hesitate to ETM operation, Search for suspected radio frequency.
Tip: In a better listening environment, ETM and ATS search the number of radio frequencies may be the same, especially the FM band. Anyway with ETM will not lose anything, you can try.