- Brand: TP-Link / Cape linking technology
- Model: TL-SG1005 +
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 1000Mbps
- Switch type: Gigabit switch
- Number of interfaces: 5
- Support VLAN: not supported
- Are stackable: Can not be stacked
- Service: Genius
5 Gigabit Ethernet Switch TL-SG1005 + specifically for families or small and medium enterprises to upgrade to gigabit local network, improve network performance design.
TL-SG1005 + provides 5 Gigabit ports, providing bi-directional transmission rate up to 2000Mbps per port, providing great bandwidth processing capacity to meet the demand for fast transfer of files, is to upgrade your home / gigabit enterprise networks to improve network performance ideal choice.
TL-SG1005 + supports Green Ethernet technology, not only can detect port working status, reducing power output in the absence of connection, and according to different cable lengths automatically adjust the power output without compromising performance, minimizes power consumption, save energy.
Easy to use
TL-SG1005 + Each port supports 10/100 / 1000M adaptive rate, duplex mode auto-negotiation, supports port auto-flip, can be connected directly to the Ethernet port of other network devices, easy to install.
TL-SG1005 + front panel provides LED indicators, dynamic display of the corresponding port is connected, whether the transmission of data, 10 / 100M or 1000M mode information, the status of the device itself for easy viewing and CPE status.
Supported standards and protocols
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- 5 10/100 / 1000M adaptive RJ45 port (Auto MDI / MDIX)
- 10Base-T: Category 3 or higher UTP Category 3
- 100Base-TX: 5 class UTP
- 1000Base-T: Category 5 UTP
- 10Mbps: 14880pps
- 100Mbps: 148800pps
- 1000Mbps: 1488000pps
MAC address table
- 10/100 / 1000Mbps (LINK / ACT)
- Power (Power)
- 150mm x 100mm x 28mm (L x W x H)
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Switch TL-SG1005 +
- Power Adapter
- User's manual
- Warranty Card
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to 40 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing