- Brand: TP-Link / 普联 技术
- Model: TL-SL1218MP
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 100Mbps
- Switch Type: Fast switch
- Number of interfaces: 18
- Whether to support VLAN: support
- Stackable: Not stackable
- After-sales service: Genius
16FE + 2GE unmanaged PoE switch
- 16 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, two 10/100 / 1000M adaptive RJ45 ports
- 16 100M RJ45 ports support IEEE 802.3af / at standard PoE power supply, single-port power supply up to 30W, the total power supply up to 119W
- Support standard exchange, video surveillance, VLAN isolation of three work modes
- Supports IEEE802.3X full-duplex flow control and Backpressure half-duplex flow control
- Supports Auto MDI / MDIX function
- All ports have wire-speed forwarding capability
TL-SL1218MP is TP-LINK Gigabit uplink unmanaged PoE switch designed for PoE power supply. It has 16 100M RJ45 ports and 2 Gigabit RJ45 ports, of which 16 are 100M RJ45 ports Support IEEE 802.3af / at standard PoE power supply, the whole power supply reaches 119W. TL-SL1218MP supports standard switching, video monitoring, VLAN isolation three working modes, adapt to various complex environments. Plug and play, no configuration, easy to use Convenient to meet the high-density PoE power supply needs of the network environment for hotels, campuses, factory dormitories and small and medium enterprises to form economic network.
Excellent PoE power supply performance
Support IEEE 802.3af / at standard, automatic detection and identification in line with IEEE 802.3af / at standard equipment and its power supply;
16100M RJ45 ports are equipped with PoE power supply capacity, the maximum power supply per port up to 30W;
The maximum power supply up to 119W;
If the power of the device is more than 119W, the system starts the PoE port priority mechanism to cut off the low priority port power supply.
Three operating modes
Standard exchange mode, all ports free communication, suitable for general data transmission environment;
Video monitoring mode, designed for monitoring applications, can effectively reduce the monitoring network in the Caton and mosaic phenomenon;
In VLAN isolation mode, 16 Fast Ethernet ports are isolated from each other. This mode is applicable to scenarios where wireless APs are connected. This effectively suppresses network storms and improves wireless network performance.
Easy to use
Plug and play, no configuration, easy to use.