- Brand: Tai Ji
- Model: DDG-A 100G
DDG-A type of high-efficiency electrical contact with the conductive paste is soft, paste, conductive energy saving, safety coating material, which is widely used in high and low voltage electrical connection of two conductors, AC and DC applied to conductive row, bus, cable, electrical cabinets, transformers, power stations, isolation gas, water, steam and other corrosive gases into the line equipment at the contact, to prevent surface oxidation, electricity, significantly reducing the junction resistance (by uncoated reduced by 25% -90%), lower junction temperature (than the uncoated reduced by 25% -70%), so that equipment can be safely run, saving the active energy loss and prevent aging equipment, reduce maintenance and extend the use of equipment, improve equipment reliability, security sex have enormous social and economic benefits.
Efficient electrical contact with the conductive paste
Function: for a variety of high-voltage, low-voltage, direct current connection conductor, the contact surface to prevent galvanic corrosion, temperature rise and reduce active power consumption, so that equipment can be safely run, prevent aging, reduce maintenance, extend equipment life, improve equipment reliability and security.
- Reduce temperature, high temperature, moisture resistance, acid mist, and chemical corrosion
- Low temperature resistance, anti-oxidation, anti-fungal, high conductivity
- Non-corrosive metal material, long service life
- Suitable for different environments, outdoor, hot and humid, low-cold, and contain chemical etching gas and other harsh environments, Such as electroplating, electrolysis, chemicals, pesticides, ships, copper and aluminum smelting, iron and steel and metallurgical industries
- The product is non-toxic, tasteless, non-irritating to the skin, non-flammable, do general goods transportation.
According to the provisions of relevant state departments (Summary)
National Standard GBJ149-60 "Electrical equipment installation engineering construction and acceptance of the provisions of the bus installation" Article 2`3`2 stipulates 'bus contact surfaces must be kept clean and coated with electricity composite resin processed (conductive paste).'
National Standard GBJ233-90 "110-500KV overhead power line construction and acceptance of the provisions."...
Connecting wire portion should be coated with a conductive paste.
Instructions for use:
1) at the time of application, the working environment should be free of dust Fei Yang, no condensation and keep dry.
2) connecting the outer conductor, the application of emery cloth, wire so sad it clean and remove burrs at the contact, pitting, grease and oxide layers.
3) post-processing contact surface evenly coated with a thin layer of conductive paste; so that the two conductors overlapping tighten the nut, crimping or splicing good.
4) applicator to clean, tighten, after a small amount of paste pressed out from the edges do not have to wipe, it can be used to seal the gap, better protection of the contact surface
(Hint: This product is not directly used as the conductive purposes, not as an electronic, and direct cable connection instead of use, there are buyers within a similar remote control direct conductive contact with a conductive paste, not the product)
Note: Package about this baby weight about 0.6KG for reference purposes only
Note: The same series of products, pictures for reference only!