- Brand: Orion
- Series: soil pH meter KS series
- Model: KS-05/06
- KS-05 short paragraph to upgrade the number of significant soil PH meter / PH-18 digital soil EC / EC-09 four-in-one soil detector Extreme VIP
| Customer Service Center Contact us: || |
| Online time × Word time: || 8: 30~11: 30 |
A person must always take a strange road, watching strange scenery, listening to strange songs, and then in a casual moment, you will find that the original effort is trying to forget things really forgotten.
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
Product Type: KS-05 (detection surface layer 6cm) KS-06 (detection of soil depth 20-30cm)
PH accuracy: 0.2
Ambient temperature: 5-50 ° C
The first use, the probe inserted in the soil several times, remove the above oil and impurities, soil pH and humidity measurement, the first probe into the soil as deep as possible, about 10 minutes after the PH value read, Press the white button next to the meter to display moisture.
Do not put the instrument and magnetic materials together, do not have been placed in the soil for more than 1 hour. After the electrode is washed out of the use of the electrode can not touch the stone, do not force too much, otherwise easy to damage the electrode;
(KS-05, KS-06), designed to measure the soil pH, but also can measure the soil moisture, accurate measurement, simple operation, economical and practical, very easy to use, fully meet the indoor and outdoor testing needs. 05 / KS-06 Yes Guangzhou Ming Rui Electronics Soil pH meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, soil pH meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, soil acidity meter, Portable soil pH meter, soil pH meter, soil pH limit crop production and quality is an important factor in the use of the instrument is simple and convenient, can be directly inserted into the soil.
PH Range: 3-8 PH; PH Accuracy: ± 0.2PH;
Moisture range: 10-80%; moisture accuracy: ± 1%.
Ambient temperature: 5-50 ℃.
KS-05: can measure the depth of 0-6cm, for surface acidity measurement;
KS-06: measurable depth of 2-30cm, for the depth of soil acidity measurements.
1, if the measured point of the soil is too dry or too much fertilizer, soil pH can not be measured, you must first splash in the measurement point position, to be measured after 28 minutes.
2, the use of the former must first use the abrasive cloth, metal absorption plate in the site, complete wipe clean, to prevent the impact of the measured value.If not using the new, metal surface protective oil, must first insert the soil several times, grinding Net protection layer after use.
3, the pH value of the test, the direct insertion of the soil test points, the metal plate surface must be all buried, about 10 minutes is the correct value obtained from the soil density, humidity and fertilizer too much may affect the measured value, it must Measured at different positions several times in order to obtain an average value.
4, measured in 10 minutes after pH is very stable, then press the side of the white button, the humidity immediately displayed.
The following is for reference only
|What is the optimum soil pH range for common crops? |
Soil pH has great influence on plant nutrient availability, soil structure and crop growth.Firstly, organic nutrients in the soil are involved in soil microbial activities in order to make it into available nutrients for plant uptake, And most of the microorganisms involved in the decomposition of organic matter grow and develop in a near-neutral environment, so the effectiveness of soil nutrients is generally close to the neutral response is the best.Secondly, the soil pH has an impact on soil structure.In acid soil, The concentration of hydrogen ions ã ‰ ã ‰ ã ‰ ã ‰ ã ‰ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Calcium ions leaching out, so acidic soil easy to compost, while the alkaline soil contains a large number of substitutes of sodium ions and hydroxide ions to disperse soil particles, , Resulting in poor structural alkaline soil.In addition, the soil pH and plant growth is also closely related to nature, some plants on the soil acid and alkali conditions require strict, they can only grow in a particular pH range, these plants on the Can indicate the role of soil pH, it said the instructions of plants, such as azalea only in the acidic soil growth, known as the acid soil indicator plants; cypress is calcareous soil indicator plants, and Suaeda is alkaline soil indicator plants. (See table below), we can choose the suitable crop according to the soil pH, according to the soil pH, or adjust the soil pH according to the crop, as shown in the table below, and the optimum pH range for each cultivated plant (see table below) To a suitable range.
Soil pH adjustment:
1, the improvement of acidic soil, Often used lime. Reactive and neutral acid, latent acid, the purpose of improving soil structure; also available purple shale powder, fly ash, ash and so on.
2, neutral and calcareous soil artificial acidification, open flowers available sulfur powder (50g / m) or ferrous sulfate (150 g / m), can reduce the 0.5-1 pH units .Alum can also be poured water system.
3, alkaline soil, the application of gypsum, but also with phosphogypsum, ferrous sulfate, sulfur powder, acid weathering coal.
The soil originally contains the element, the plant can not be absorbed for various reasons.
details as follows:
When the water element can not be dissolved or ion state, the root can not be absorbed.So deficiency appears in the dry years or dry season.
Second, the soil reaction (ph) discomfort
Soil reactions strongly affect the solubility of nutrients, that is, the effectiveness of some elements in acidic conditions, easy to dissolve, high efficiency, high efficiency, the reaction tends to neutral or alkaline solubility - effectiveness decreased. On the contrary, it is effective under alkaline conditions and is less effective in acidic conditions, with the exception of trace elements such as iron, boron, zinc, and copper with a significant decrease in pH (before pH 4.5) The effectiveness of the rapid increase, the effectiveness of pH close to neutral or alkaline decreased effectiveness of molybdenum on the contrary, its effectiveness increases with the pH increase.Major elements of the pH reaction is generally relatively slow, but the phosphorus is an exception, The optimum pH range of phosphorus is very narrow, only about pH 6.5, <6.5 and iron and aluminum in the soil. The lower the pH value, the greater the solubility of iron and aluminum. The soil calcium fixation, the effectiveness is also reduced.However, the solubility of calcium phosphate than iron phosphate, aluminum, so the effectiveness of phosphorus in alkaline soil is usually higher than the acidic soil.
The optimum pH value of nitrogen is 6 ~ 8.
The optimum pH of phosphorus is 6.5 to 7.5 or more.
The optimum pH of potassium is 6 ~ 7.5.
The optimum pH of sulfur should be at least 6 in the direction of alkali.
The optimum pH of calcium is 6.5 ~ 8.5.
The suitable pH for magnesium is 6.5 to 8.5.
The suitable pH of iron should be below 6.5 in the direction of acid.
The suitable pH for boron is from 5 to 7.
The suitable pH of manganese is from 5 to 6.5
Suitable pH for zinc and copper is 5-7.
The suitable pH of the molybdenum should be at least 6 in the direction of the base.
Third, adsorption fixed
That is, the nutrient elements are adsorbed by inorganic or organic matter and can not be absorbed by the root system, and the adsorption and fixation of each element is closely related to the soil or parent material.
Table 16 Adsorption and fixation of elements by soil parent material and soil
Parent material, the soil is fixed elements
Peat soil, humus soil P K Ca B Mn Mo Zn Cu
Alkaline soil, soda soil
Soil with more organic matter
Granite, gneiss development soil
Of the parent material of the loess (montmorillonite clay) B Ca Cu
Paddy soil Zn
Vermiculite, Chile stone K B
Acid soil of iron nodule
Fourth, the lack of coordination between the elements
1. nitrogen; ; Absorption of nitrate nitrogen is more difficult than the absorption of ammonia nitrogen; the application of excessive potassium and phosphorus affect the absorption of nitrogen; boron is not conducive to nitrogen absorption.
2. Phosphorus : Increased zinc can reduce the absorption of phosphorus; nitrogen is not conducive to the absorption of phosphorus; iron on phosphorus absorption also has antagonistic effect; increased lime can make phosphorus can not be to state; magnesium can promote the absorption of phosphorus.
3. Potassium : Increased boron to promote the absorption of potassium, zinc can reduce the absorption of potassium; more nitrogen is not conducive to the absorption of potassium; calcium and magnesium on the absorption of potassium antagonistic effect.
4. Calcium : Potassium affect the absorption of calcium and reduce the level of calcium nutrition; magnesium calcium transport, magnesium and boron and calcium antagonistic effect; ammonium can reduce the absorption of calcium to reduce the transfer of calcium to the fruit; into the sodium, sulfur is also applied Can reduce the absorption of calcium; increase in soil aluminum, manganese, nitrogen, will reduce the absorption of calcium.
5. Magnesium ; Potassium affect the absorption of magnesium, a large number of sodium and phosphorus is not conducive to the absorption of magnesium, and more nitrogen can cause magnesium deficiency.Magnesium and calcium, potassium, ammonium, hydrogen antagonistic effect of sulfate can cause magnesium deficiency. Can eliminate calcium poisoning.Magnesium deficiency is easy to induce zinc deficiency and manganese deficiency.Magnesium and zinc have a role in promoting each other.
6. Iron : The effect of iron on iron absorption and reduce the content of iron in plants, nitrate absorption of iron, vanadium and iron have antagonistic effect, resulting in iron-deficient elements are more, their order of order Ni> Cu> Co> Gr > Zn> Mo> Mn Potassium deficiency can cause iron deficiency; large amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium can cause iron deficiency.
7. Boron : Iron and aluminum oxides can cause boron deficiency; aluminum, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium hydroxide can cause boron deficiency; long-term lack of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and iron will lead to boron deficiency; The lack of potassium will lead to a small amount of boron poisoning; the amount of nitrogen increased, the amount of boron is also increased, will lead to the lack of boron.Manganese on the absorption of boron negative, plants need appropriate Ca / B and K / B ratio : Ca / B of the grape plant is 1234 milliequivalents, K / B is 1142 milliequivalents) and the appropriate Ca / Mg ratio.
Boron has a controlling effect on Ca / Mg and Ca / K ratios.
Several elements that can form complexes, such as strontium, aluminum and germanium, have a temporary effect of improving boron deficiency.
8. Manganese : Calcium, zinc and iron inhibit the absorption of manganese, iron hydroxide can manganese precipitation state .Applied physiological alkaline fertilizer to manganese fixed .Vanadium can slow down the poisoning of manganese. Sulfur and chlorine can increase the release of state and the effective state of manganese, is conducive to the absorption of manganese, copper is not conducive to the absorption of manganese.
9. Molybdenum : Nitric nitrogen is beneficial to the absorption of molybdenum, ammonia nitrogen is not conducive to the absorption of molybdenum; sulfate is not conducive to the absorption of molybdenum.Many amounts of calcium, aluminum, lead and iron, copper and manganese are obstacles to the absorption of molybdenum. The lack of sulfur, the inevitable lack of molybdenum, increased phosphorus on the absorption of molybdenum favorable to increase the sulfur is not conducive; phosphorus molybdenum are also many times, therefore, too much phosphorus sometimes lead to the lack of molybdenum.
10. Zinc (Usually 100 to 120, more than 250 zinc deficiency.) Phosphorus excess can lead to zinc deficiency, nitrogen (N), zinc deficiency, and so on. More time to be more zinc, and sometimes lead to zinc deficiency, nitrate nitrogen is conducive to the absorption of zinc, chlorine is not conducive to the absorption of zinc, potassium and calcium is not conducive to the absorption of zinc, manganese, copper, relative to the absorption of zinc There is a mutual absorption between magnesium and zinc.Zinc deficiency will lead to less potassium in the soil.There is a clay with low Si / Mg ratio in the soil which is deficient in Zn and zinc antagonizes the absorption of iron.
11. Copper : The application of physiological acid chlorine or potash fertilizer can improve the activity of copper is conducive to absorption of copper phosphate, carbonate and hydroxide is hindered absorption, so rich in CO2, carbonic acid and calcium and more soil, not Copper is also with the aluminum, iron, zinc, manganese element antagonism.N is also not conducive to the absorption of copper for a long time.However, the copper is not conducive to the absorption of copper.
5, soil physical and chemical properties of the poor
The physicochemical properties referred to here are mainly those related to nutrient uptake.The normal and vigorous shoot growth depends on the good development of the root system, the deeper the root distribution is, the more the nutrient quantity is absorbed, The higher the water table, the higher the water table will limit the root extension, reduce crop nutrient uptake, aggravate or cause deficiency disease.High groundwater level, such as some low-lying, In the rainy season, the occurrence of potassium deficiency was more frequent in the groundwater table. In the calcareous soil, the high groundwater level also increased the concentration of bicarbonate ions (H2CO3) in the soil solution, which caused or aggravated the deficiency of iron deficiency. Iron disease, etc. Irrational land leveling soil The poor sub-nutrient rise of the subsoil is often the reason for lack of elements. The soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) is also related to the lack of nutrients, the small amount of substitution of sand, due to adsorption storage nutrient capacity is small, the larger the nutrient requirements often can not meet crop needs.Some studies have pointed out that CEC <5m • Most soils in the e / 100 g dry soil can not maintain sufficient K + to maintain a 'high' level of potassium supply, ie, soil that is susceptible to potassium deficiency.