- Brand: Orion
- Series: soil acidity KS series
- Model: KS-05/06
- Color Classification: Pointer soil KS-06 the number of long section pointer soil KS-05 was a short section of the upgrade section of soil PH meter / PH-18 digital meter soil EC / EC-09 Quad Extreme VIP soil detector
| Call center × Contact us: || |
| Online × Word time: || 8: 30~11: 30 |
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music, and then in a casual moment, you will find that the things you try hard to forget really so forgotten.
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
Model: KS-05 (detection surface 6cm) KS-06 (detecting soil deep 20-30cm)
PH accuracy: 0.2
Ambient temperature: 5-50 ° C
The first time, the probe is inserted in the soil several times to remove the above oil and impurities, PH value and the measured soil moisture, first try to probe deeply into the earth, read PH value of about 10 minutes, press the button next to the white, the meter will display the water.
Note that when using not touch the stone when the electrode is inserted, not too much force, otherwise easy to damage the electrode; not the instrument and magnetic materials together, do not always put the soil with more than one hour after the electrode clean.
(KS-05, KS-06), well-designed, which can measure soil PH value, and can measure soil moisture, measurement accuracy, simple, economical and practical, easy to use, fully compliant Suitable for indoor and outdoor testing needs. KS- 05 / KS-06 is Guangzhou Ming Rui Electronics Classic brand of soil acidity, and high stability, high reliability, easy to use, inexpensive and popular around the world, the majority of users of all ages. Also known as soil acidity soil pH meter moisture meter, hygrometer acid soil, soil pH meter, portable soil acidity, soil pH meter, soil pH is an important factor limiting crop production and quality of the instrument easy to use, can be directly into the soil.
PH range: 3-8 PH; PH Accuracy: ± 0.2PH;
Moisture range: 10-80%; Moisture accuracy: ± 1%.
Ambient temperature: 5-50 ℃.
KS-05: you can measure the depth of 0-6cm, ideal for surface acidity measurements;
KS-06: you can measure the depth of 2-30cm, suitable for measuring the depth of soil acidity.
1, if the soil is too dry or measurement points excessive fat parts, can not be measured when the soil pH, must first splash at the measurement point position, wait 28 minutes and then measured.
2, before using the measuring device must first polishing cloth, metal absorbing plate parts, completely wipe clean to prevent influence the measured value. If not used new metal plate surface with a protective oil must first into the soil several times, grinding protection net oil before use.
3, pH measurement, test point directly into the soil, the metal plate surface must be completely buried, is the correct value of about 10 minutes the resulting density of the soil, moisture and excessive fat parts may affect the measured values, it must be measured several times in different locations, in order to average.
4, measured at 10 minutes after the pH is stable, then press the white button on the side, humidity appear immediately.
The following are for reference only
| Common crop optimal soil pH range? |
Soil pH effectiveness of plant nutrients, crop growth and soil structural and have a great relationship. First, soil organic nutrients to participate in state activities by the microorganism, in order to make it into nutrients for plant uptake of available state, and most microorganisms involved in the decomposition of organic matter in the environment near neutral growth, and therefore the effectiveness of soil nutrients generally near neutral reaction is the best. Secondly, soil pH on soil structure is also affected. acidic soils, The hydrogen ion concentration? hydroids Lu Wan Wo installed it? calcium leaching out of substitution, it is easily compacted acidic soil, while alkaline soils with high exchangeable sodium ions and hydroxide ions, so that soil particles dispersed after dry compaction , adverse structural earth. in addition, soil pH and plant growth also has a very close relationship in nature, some plants on soil pH conditions are demanding, they can only be grown in a specific pH range, these plants can may act as a soil pH indication, so called indicator plants such as azalea grow in acidic soils only, known as acidic soil indicator plants;. Kashiwagi calcareous soil indicator plants, earth and S. salsa is an indication of the different plants. the cultivated plants have different optimum growth pH range (see table below), know their respective optimal growth range, we can according to local conditions of soil pH, choose the right crops; or according to crop, adjust the soil pH to the appropriate range.
Soil pH adjustment:
1, acid soil improvement, Lime is often used to achieve active acid, latent acid, and the purpose of improving soil structure; also available in purple shale powder, fly ash, ash and so on.
2, artificial acidification of the neutral and calcareous soil, Flowers and Plants available sulfur powder (50g / m²) or ferrous sulfate (150 g / m2), can reduce the 0.5 - 1 pH unit also available alum fertilizer irrigated system.
3, alkaline soil, applying plaster, but also with phosphogypsum, ferrous sulfate, sulfur powder, acidic weathering coal.
Originally soil containing the elements, for various reasons the plant can not absorb.
details as follows:
Anhydrous element can not be dissolved or ionic state, roots can not absorb so element deficiencies often seen in years of drought or dry season.
Second, the soil reaction (ph) does not apply
When the reaction is strongly influenced by the solubility of soil nutrient elements, namely the validity of some elements readily dissolve in acidic conditions, high availability, high availability, the reaction tends to neutral or alkaline solubility - reduce the effectiveness of other elements are with. in contrast, under basic conditions and under acidic conditions of high effectiveness low effectiveness. reaction particularly close relationship with the trace elements such as iron, boron, zinc, copper as the pH decreased (at pH4.5) before significant solubility increase the effectiveness of the rapid increase in, or near neutral pH tends to decrease the effectiveness of basic, the contrast of molybdenum, which enhance the effectiveness increases with pH. macronutrient pH of the reaction is generally relatively slow, but is an exception phosphorus, phosphorus suitable pH range is extremely narrow, strictly speaking, only about pH6.5, <6.5 and soil iron, aluminum and other fixed combination, the lower the pH value, the greater the iron, aluminum solubility, the more fixed amount,> 6.5 and the fixed combination of calcium in the soil, the effectiveness is reduced. However, the solubility of calcium phosphate than iron, aluminum large, so the effectiveness of alkaline soil phosphorus is more than usually acidic soil.
The optimum pH range of 6 to 8 nitrogen.
The optimum pH from 6.5 to 7.5 phosphorus 8.5 or more.
Potassium optimum pH is 6 to 7.5.
PH optimum sulfur direction to base 6 or more.
The optimum pH of 6.5 to 8.5 of calcium.
Suitable magnesium pH 6.5-8.5.
Suitable pH value of the acid to iron in the direction of 6.5 or less.
Suitable boron pH 5-7.
Suitable manganese pH of 5 to 6.5
Zinc, copper for pH 5-7.
Suitable pH value of molybdenum to the base in the direction of 6 or more.
Third, fixed adsorption
That inorganic or organic nutrients are adsorbed fixed and can not be absorbed by the roots. Immobilized with each element or soil parent materials are closely related.
Adsorbing fixed table 16 soil parent material and soil elements
Parent material, soil fixed element
Peat, humus soil P K Ca B Mn Mo Zn Cu
Earth, soda soil Ca Mg Fe B Zn Cu
Calcareous soil P Mn B Cu
More organic matter in soil Mn Zn Cu
Granite, gneiss and development of soil Zn Mo
Loess soil parent material (montmorillonite clay) B Ca Cu
Paddy soil Zn
Vermiculite, Chile stone K B
Acidic soil Mo iron tuberculosis
Fourth, the lack of coordination between elements
1. Nitrogen ; Nitrate absorption than the absorption of ammonia nitrogen difficult; Excessive application of potassium and phosphorus affect the absorption of nitrogen; boron deficiency is not conducive to the absorption of nitrogen.
2. P : Increase zinc may reduce the absorption of phosphorus; more nitrogen is not conducive to the absorption of phosphorus; iron absorption of phosphorus also antagonism; Adding lime can become unavailable phosphorus to state; magnesium can promote the absorption of phosphorus.
3. Potassium : To promote the absorption of boron increased potassium, zinc may reduce the absorption of potassium; not conducive to absorb more nitrogen and potassium; calcium, magnesium and potassium absorption of antagonism.
4. Calcium : Potassium affect calcium absorption, reducing the level of calcium nutrition; magnesium calcium transport, magnesium and boron and calcium antagonism; ammonium salt can reduce the absorption of calcium, reducing the transfer of calcium to fruit; was applied sodium, sulfur also It can reduce the absorption of calcium; increased soil aluminum, manganese, nitrogen, can also reduce the absorption of calcium.
5. Magnesium ; Multi affect the absorption of magnesium, potassium, sodium and a large amount of phosphorus is not conducive to the absorption of magnesium, magnesium deficiency can cause more nitrogen, magnesium and calcium, potassium, ammonium, potassium antagonism Adding magnesium sulfate can cause magnesium deficiency. You can eliminate toxic calcium. magnesium deficiency and Mn deficiency easy to induce magnesium and zinc have mutually reinforcing effect.
6. Iron : Multi-boron affect iron absorption and reduce the amount of plant iron absorption N on iron, vanadium and iron antagonistic elements caused by iron deficiency is more, they are arranged in the order Ni> Cu> Co> Gr > Zn> Mo> Mn Potassium deficiency can cause iron deficiency; large amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium can cause a lack of iron.
7. Boron : Iron and aluminum oxide can cause boron deficiency; aluminum, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium hydroxide can cause boron deficiency; chronic lack of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and iron can lead to a lack of boron; increased potassium can increase the boron lack of potassium can cause a small amount of boron poisoning; increase the amount of nitrogen, boron content also increased demand will lead to a lack of boron and manganese absorption of boron adverse plants need proper Ca / B and K / B ratio (eg. : grapes healthy plants Ca / B 1234 meq, K / B to 1142 mg eq) and the appropriate Ca / mg ratio.
Boron on Ca / Mg and Ca / K ratio controlled role.
Several elements can form complexes, such as strontium, aluminum and germanium temporary improvement in the role of boron deficiency.
8. manganese : Calcium, zinc, iron hinder the absorption of manganese, iron and manganese hydroxides can precipitate was administered physiological state alkaline manganese fertilizer is fixed vanadium and manganese can slow poison... Sulfur and manganese increase the chlorine release and available state, is conducive to the absorption of manganese, copper is not conducive to the absorption of manganese.
9. Molybdenum : Conducive to the absorption of molybdenum nitrate, ammonia nitrogen is not conducive to the absorption of molybdenum; molybdenum sulfate is not conducive to absorb large amounts of calcium, aluminum, lead and iron, copper, manganese and molybdenum can hinder the absorption of phosphorus deficiency and in. sulfur deficiency state, inevitable lack of molybdenum, molybdenum is advantageously increased absorption of phosphorus and sulfur is disadvantageous to increase; phosphorus molybdenum need a long time also, therefore, too much phosphorus can sometimes lead to a lack of molybdenum.
10. Zinc : The formation of zinc hydroxide, carbonate and phosphate are not available to the state to plant requires an appropriate P / Zn ratio (generally 100 to 120, more than 250 zinc deficiency) excess phosphorus can lead to zinc deficiency, nitrogen. a long time for an amount of more zinc, and sometimes lead to zinc deficiency, zinc nitrate conducive to the absorption of chlorine nitrogen is not conducive to the absorption of zinc. unfavorable increase zinc absorption of potassium and calcium. manganese, copper, zinc absorption is relatively unfavorable magnesium, zinc and mutual assistance between the absorption effect. zinc deficiency can cause low potassium roots. soil in Si / Mg ratio is low clay will be missing Zn, Zn antagonism iron absorption.
11. Copper : Administration of physiological acidic chloride or potash can increase the activity of copper, conducive to the absorption of copper generated phosphates, carbonates and hydroxides will impede absorption, so rich in CO2, calcium carbonate and more soil, no. conducive to the absorption of copper. polyphosphate can lead to copper deficiency. soil anaerobic state produce H2S also impede the absorption of copper in copper but also with aluminum, iron, zinc, manganese antagonistic. nitrogen for a long time is not conducive to the absorption of copper.
Fifth, the soil physical and chemical properties of the poor
Here, the physical and chemical properties mainly refers to the relevant factors and nutrient absorption. Normal and vigorous shoot growth depends on well-developed root system, the wider the deeper root distribution, the greater the number of nutrient absorption, and may be absorbed into the the more types of nutrients in soil stiff tough solid, there is a hard bottom, bleaching layer, the water table higher limits will extend roots, reduce crop nutrient absorption, aggravate or trigger element deficiencies. high groundwater level as some low-lying, crop potassium disease occurs more in the rainy season, water table rise period, and in calcareous soils, high water table also makes soil solution bicarbonate ions (H2CO3) increases affect the validity of iron, causing or aggravating missing iron psychosis. unreasonable land leveling a soil Of poor nutrient poor subsoil rise often become the cause of the missing hormone. Soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) and nutrient deficiency is also related to a small exchange capacity of sandy soil, due to the adsorption keeper Paul in small capacity of the larger nutrient requirements often can not meet the crop needs. Some studies indicate CEC <5m · e / 100g dry soil most soils can not retain sufficient K + to maintain the 'high' of potassium levels, which means that it is easy to potassium deficiency in the soil.