- Brand: Trackman / Ziyou Ren
- Are malls the same paragraph: Yes
- Are there wristbands: Yes
- Product Number: TM6709
- Alpenstock section number: four
- Style: T-type handle
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Strut Material: Aluminum
- Rod tip material: Carbon tungsten steel
- Whether with suspension system: No
- Time to market: 2014 summer
- Weight: 325g
- Length: 125mm
- made in China
- Price tag: 118
- Color Classification: Matterhorn straight shank bamboo pattern interlocking 6061 Matterhorn straight shank wood interior locking 6061 Matterhorn T handle lock bamboo pattern within 6061 Matterhorn T handle lock wood interior black 6061 McKinley carbon Blanc 7075 lock interlocking
- Sports & Outdoors items: hiking
Outdoor ultralight Alpenstock walking stick crutch allows outdoor climbing through activities bring a lot of benefits, such as improved walking stability, reduce the burden on the leg; According to the study, the use of trekking poles when walking can reduce at least 22%Administration of the legs and knees and other joints muscle strength so that the legs feel more comfortable! Simultaneous use Two trekking poles Able to provide a better balance. Do not forget to find more trunk, it can be done with tarpaulin canopy structures strut.
Currently climbing through activities generally use three-adjusted Alpenstocks with aluminum / titanium rods, rod tip tungsten manganese alloy, according to the palm grip pad design, as well as quick removal of snow circle; also has to avoid shock system, the burden of slowing the arm!
In the long-distance hiking trekking poles can effectively help you save energy, maintain balance and prevent sprain, use a lot. Many ALICE alpenstock not very seriously, it is not true, it's your heart be your legs, slow slow to adapt, it will be the last part of your body, and use two trekking poles for the best, a start is possible. must believe in science. ALICE experienced not only allows trekking poles help to walk, but also it has more uses ... Note how the proper use of trekking poles, when the stick is on the uphill behind their downhill when it is placed on the front of his body; across the river when not to use trekking poles to help his teammates across the river, which is very dangerous, please do remember that trekking poles can not withstand a relatively large transverse forces; walk gravel road when the alpenstock ski down, and go to the hard rock pavement protective sleeve on the rod tip, it It can increase friction and stability, while protecting the rod tip is not worn out quickly. As long as not very dangerous road sections must take the set into wrist strap in, not by hand holding the stick, but by the strap lets stick with you forward.