- Brand: HP / Hewlett-Packard
- HP Model: Hp 3000S2
- Scanning element: CCD
- Scanner Type: Sheetfed Scanner
- Service: Genius
- Most large format: A4
20 pages per minute 40 sheet supporting surface 50 a duplex document scanner usb2. 0 interface to the new upgraded models
Diego Diego make a paper into a power increase of the efficiency of
- Quickly and easily store and share your files when scanning - sent directly to cloud storage or SharePoint® sites. 1
- Through rapid scanning speeds and 50-page automatic document feeder to easily complete the process would be converted to editable text files.
- Save time through automatic two-sided scanning. Reliably handle a variety of paper types, thicknesses and sizes.
- Paper to searchable, editable files using applications that transform business cards into a contact database. 2
Allowing you to enjoy a smart, convenient scanning.
- With HP Easy Scan saves time and skip the cumbersome steps to create a shortcut to help improve business efficiency.
- With Auto Scan Mode, cut and color detection, accurately capture the correct result. Create PDF by touch.
- Via TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, Linux and Mac drivers seamless addition to existing high-volume scanning process.
The results will always be accurate, reliable
- Avoid scanning files missing pages - HP EveryPage Ultrasonic once and automatically sent to an alignment.
- It has a capacity for 600-dpi resolution scans produce sharp, clear results.
- Never crash scanner scans up to 1,000 pages per day, is your right-hand man.
- The compact device can be installed anywhere in the office, leave more space to work, close at hand and without hindrance.
Both to save resources without compromising performance
- Quick start and work. Instant-on technology allows you to quickly start a scan from a low-power mode. 3
- With the help of HP technology automatically shut down to save energy costs - Program off your device when not needed. 4
- Both to save resources without affecting performance. This device complies with Energy Star ® standards.
- Select a RoHS-compliant device, this device does not contain mercury, lead and other harmful substances.
1 And the need to install drivers for the scanner to connect to the Internet via a PC and the HP Easy Scan software (included).
2 Need to register to use the service. Application availability varies by country / region, language and protocol-specific. For more information, please visit www.hpconnected.com.
3 And hot-melt technology and traditional cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying technology products were compared.
4 HP Auto-On technology feature depends on the device and its settings.
Scanner type Sheetfed Optical scanning resolution up to 600 dpi scanning daily maximum load of 1000 48-bit depth (internal) / 24 (external) level of more than 256 gray-feed detection Yes, ultrasonic velocity task
- A4 color scan completed within three seconds
Media types supported Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, checks, cards (business cards, plastic ID) Media weight (recommended) 49-120 g / m² Scan file format searchable PDF, plain PDF image, PDF / A, JPEG, TIF single page, TIF multi-page, DOCX, RTF, TXT, BMP
Automatic document feeder capacity Standard, 50-page automatic document feeder scan speed
- Up to 20 pages / minute or 40 images / minute (300 dpi color, gray and black and white)
Scanning options (ADF) Single-sided scanning maximum scan size (ADF) 215.9 x 864 Haomi
Compatible operating systems
Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, v10.7, v10.8
Compatible with Mac machines
Twain version Version 2.1
Power and operating requirements
Power Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz) Power consumption
- 11.6 watts (active)
- 5.9 watts (ready)
- 1.7 watts (sleep)
- 0.4 watts (off)
Energy efficiency requirements of ENERGY STAR® qualified Operating temperature range 10 ° C to 35 ° COperating humidity range15% to 80%
Dimensions and weight
Minimum Specifications (W x D x H) 285 x 161 x 164 mm Weight 2.3 kg
Warranty 1 year limited hardware warranty;. 24/7 phone support is required by law warranty period varies by country or region, please visit hp.com/support, for details in your area HP service and support options from the box contained.
- HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner
- Installation Guide
- CD-ROM drive
- Warranty Page / Cards
- External power supply
- USB cable
- HP TWAIN
- EMC ISIS and WIA drivers
- HP Easy Scan
- I.R.I.S Readiris Pro
- I.R.I.S. Cardiris
- Nuance PaperPort
Cable included USB cable