- Brand: Photosynthetic silicon can
- Model: GHGN-Q12V250AH
- Suitable for: lighting
Size: 522 * 240 * 218 * 240mm (L * W * H)
Net weight: 56KG
Please contact the online customer service for different models.
Seller remind: shop weight 10KG above Of the baby, the default mode of transport are freight , Need to pick up!Detailed contact online customer service.
1) Maintenance-free design
The use of valve-controlled sealed design, effectively ensure that the battery does not leak (infiltration) liquid, no acid mist, no corrosion, and the charge generated by the gas is basically reduced to the electrolyte absorption in the use without adding water, rehydration and measurement of electrolyte proportion
2) long service life
(25 ° C), which can be used to protect the electrode plate from corrosion, high current discharge capacity, charge performance, and deep discharge recovery capability, thus increasing the service life of the battery.
3) a small self-discharge current
High-purity material design, self-discharge current is small, self-discharge capacity loss caused by less than 4% per month, reducing the battery storage maintenance work.
4) Extremely wide operating temperature range
The battery can be -20 ℃ ~ +50 ℃ or even a wide range of temperature conditions, the internal resistance of the battery than conventional batteries in the -20 ℃ ~ +50 ℃ temperature range for high-current discharge, the output power ratio With the traditional specifications of the opening battery.
5) good bulk nature
The new design technology and air tightness, voltage, capacity and safety performance test, so that high-volume production of the battery has a good nature, especially suitable for multi-cell batteries in series applications, such as UPS power backup battery pack, inverter backup battery Group and so on.
6) reasonable installation and structural design
The overall structural design, easy installation and removal, easy maintenance, significant savings in user costs.
Railway systems, emergency lighting systems, small lamps, large UPS and computer back-up power supply, power supply, power supply system, anti-theft system, medical equipment, ship system, telephone and telecommunication equipment, test machine, radio transceiver, bank system uninterruptible power supply, Fire protection systems and security systems uninterruptible power supply, electronic equipment and other backup power, non-powered batteries.
1) The battery can not be short-circuit the two poles, the shell is strictly prohibited collision, charging and discharging process to maintain the legislation placed, can not be placed in honey sealed battery space, must be kept ventilated
2) Please try to use constant current constant voltage battery charger
3) Long time charging (overcharge) will shorten the battery life; too long to charge (not enough) will affect the work of the load or lead to abnormal voltage. Charging with constant current limiting charger. Do not charge in parallel, otherwise it will (Red), negative (black) charging clip corresponding to clip the battery, do not reverse. Charging, the first turn off the power switch, and then take the battery clip
4) The battery is put three months to add electricity, to keep the battery full of electricity is a good way to save
5) Do not place the battery near the source of fire or incineration of the battery, not on the battery decomposition, transformation.