- Product Name: TP-LINK TL-SF1016S 100 ...
- Packaging volume: 440mm x 180mm x 44mm
- Brand: TP-Link / Cape linking technology
- Model: TL-SF1016S
- GW: 3
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 100Mbps
- Switch Type: Fast switch
- The number of interfaces: 16
- Support VLAN: not supported
- Are stackable: Can not be stacked
- Service: Genius
16 Fast Unmanaged Switch
- 16 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports
- All ports have wire-speed forwarding capability
- Supports port auto-flip (Auto MDI / MDIX) feature
Using energy-saving technology, saving energy consumption, extended product life
- Support MAC address self-learning
Low power fanless design, eliminating noise, improve product stability
- Standard rack mount, plug and play, no management
TL-SF1016S is developed by TP-LINK Layer unmanaged Fast Ethernet switch products, provides 16 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, all ports support wire-speed forwarding and MDI / MDIX auto-flip function, support 19 inches rack mounting.
Provides 16 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, all ports can achieve wire-speed forwarding;
Support MDI / MDIX auto-flip and duplex / speed auto-negotiation per port;
Support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex Backpressure flow control.
Energy saving and environmental protection
Energy-saving technologies, by detecting the cable length and workload automatically adjusts signal strength, reduce energy consumption.
Simple to use
Standard 19-inch rack mount, plug and play, no management; dynamic LED indicator that provides a simple working condition and troubleshooting tips means.
Typical applications for the Internet network
TL-SF1016S suitable as access switches used in Internet cafes, small and medium enterprises and intelligent community network, the standard port density and wire-speed switching capabilities, plug and play, no management, with the TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switches Union or Gigabit managed switch, you can set up a cost-effective Fast network.
Multi-WAN port full Gigabit dual-core
Internet cafes router
Simple Managed Switches
16 Mbps Unmanaged switch