1) How long does it take to arrive?
A: As the battery is too heavy, made unsafe courier, we unified logistics, goods will be sent to the local logistics and freight stations near the mention Goods, so generally take longer than the express longer, depending on the specific local.
2) This shipping method is safe, will not be taken away by others goods?
A: I need to pick up the phone number and ID card verification, to be personally Kam income, logistics companies have multiple surveillance video, according to Law to provide evidence
3) The goods are damaged, lost, fake how to do?
A: If there is damage, loss, please reject, the logistics company in accordance with the provisions of compensation. At the same time do not understand the place to contact online customers Service, or telephone contact us
4) encountered irresistible reasons, how to do not receive the goods to do?
A: contact customer service online to temporarily extend the time of receipt, to identify the truth, must give the buyer a satisfactory answer .If the individual non- Law, the owner will at all costs, provide evidence, with the law to trace to the low. Also both sides of a fair
5) What circumstances need to replace the battery?
Answer: a) The starting motor speed is reduced or stopped
B) After the engine is ready for operation, the instrument panel shows that the battery 'discharge' time is extended
C) The battery is in cold conditions or extended start-up time
D) Energy reduction is accelerated
E) Idle speed is not enough headlights
6) How to replace the battery?
A: When you replace the battery, first remove the negative pole, and then remove the positive pole, installation, the first positive pole, then the negative pole, positive and negative non-reverse
A. How to extend the battery life:
1) The battery in the car to install a firm, reduce vibration
2) Always check the battery cable is solid, all live joints, to maintain good contact to prevent sparks, cited From the battery explosion. Battery clip oxide, sulfate, to scratch the net, and coated with petrolatum, to prevent further corrosion
3) the regular removal of dust and dirt on the battery cover and overflow of the electrolyte to keep clean and dry to prevent self-discharge
4) sealing glue to crack timely repair
5) cars in the cold areas, to avoid the battery discharge, so as to avoid electrolyte freeze
6) to prevent the battery overcharge or long-term loss of electricity, overcharge will plate off active material, loss of electricity will plate curing, to The mediator voltage can not be too high or too low
7) to prevent the battery long time high-current discharge, each time the use of starter time can not be greater than 5 seconds
B. How to distinguish the battery quality?
A look at the shell. More refined, no flash, the battery has a mesh on both sides of the skeleton; two-level column. If used, then there will be designated Marks, which is to judge whether the direct method used.
C. The weight of the battery basically represents the lead content, the heavier the lead content of the battery the higher the price of the battery is determined by the lead content, The value of lead accounts for 70% of the total battery value. The same model, the weight of heavy lead content is relatively high, the battery life will be longer
D, different types of batteries, the voltage is the same, the storage capacity is not the same in the case of the same load, the output current is the same , But continuous discharge time is not the same, about 10% difference in capacity, the use of cars and lights is not affected
E. often in the urban areas, do not often run high-speed, it is recommended to recharge once every six months (fully filled so far), the battery can be used at least 2 years (good maintenance, then you can use 3-4 years)
F. Battery damage season often occurs in summer and winter. Summer cars in the use of air conditioning when the power consumption is relatively large, long time Idle operation will lead to the depth of the battery discharge, even if fully charged, it can not reach the battery all the power, will affect the battery life. In winter, due to the low temperature, the battery produces chemical reaction is relatively slow, the discharge speed, charging speed is slow, if frequent start coupled with frequent idle operation, will lead to the battery is always full of electricity, will shorten the battery life
G. Replace the battery, first remove the negative pole, then remove the positive pole, the installation, the first positive pole, then negative pole.
H. To prevent oxidation of the battery pole can be sprayed on top of some screw loosening agent.