|[Electronic and Electrical] - [Instrumentation]|
Power battery | 12V150AH battery street lamp storage battery | maintenance-free gel battery
The battery adopts unique production technology and special structural design, reliable and stable safety valve to ensure the sealing of the battery to ensure that all positions are not leaking, high oxygen recombination efficiency to ensure that the electrolyte will not be lost in the whole life of the battery process No need to replace the electrolyte.
Long life: the use of lead-calcium alloy plate to ensure that the battery float life, high-current discharge performance, and strong recovery.
Wide temperature range: lead-acid batteries can be -20 ℃ -50 ℃ temperature range, the company's own research and development of colloidal batteries can be -40 ℃ -70 ℃ temperature range.
Self-discharge is low: the use of good corrosion resistance of the special lead-made calcium alloy grid, the self-discharge control at a minimum, room temperature 25 degrees Celsius stored within six months without additional electricity
lSolar Tingyuan Deng lighting
lSmall household lighting systems
lSolar street lighting
lOutdoor solar advertising
lSuitable for all kinds of low-power electrical appliances, emergency lights Yeah, advertising lights, traffic lights, household lights, electric fans, such as solar water pumps, solar lights, small solar systems
1) valve-regulated sealed battery without acid and maintenance, is strictly prohibited in the course of opening the top cover;
Charging time: 0.65A * 5 ~ 10 hours; fast charging: 6.5A * 30 seconds; charging voltage: 13.8V ~ 15.0V; 2)
3) Please check the appearance of the battery before use, the use of the process should avoid strong vibration or mechanical damage, the battery must be charged immediately after discharge;
4) battery installation must be carried out by professionals, such as accidental battery shell rupture, exposure to sulfuric acid, rinse with plenty of water, if necessary, seek medical treatment;
5) The recommended recycling temperature is 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃, please do not let the rain poured into the battery, or the battery immersed in water;
6) Install and transport the battery should be uniform force, the force should be part of the battery shell, to avoid damage to the pole;
7) When the batteries are used in parallel, please arrange them according to the polarity of "+" and "-". The distance between the batteries should not be less than - 15mm.
8) In the process of connecting the battery, please wear protective gloves, metal wrenches and other metal tools, please insulated metal packaging tools, metal tools must be avoided at the same time to contact the battery positive and negative terminals;
9) If you need to use the battery in parallel, generally not more than three groups (only) in parallel;
10) and the external device, and then connect the positive pole of the battery (group) to the positive pole of the device and the negative pole of the accumulator (battery) to the negative terminal of the device and fasten the connecting line;
11) Use the upper and lower battery container with ventilation holes for heat dissipation, the temperature of the storage room must be between -20 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, the battery should not be close to the fire source, away from heat, avoid direct sunlight;
12) Please clean the battery with a wet wipe as far as possible, do not use a dry cloth or duster, etc., do not use chemical cleaning agent to clean the battery;
13) Do not disassemble or disassemble the battery yourself, otherwise the internal corrosion product may cause damage. The maintenance should be carried out in the repair shop. When removing the cover sheet or loading, avoid the defect of the cover sheet, which will affect the normal use of the battery.