- Brand: North Fox
- Network equipment type: wireless bridge
Cisco IP Phone Test
H3C Wireless AP WA2110 test
Cisco AP1131AG test
Cisco AP1242AG test
H3C WA2210AG test
Huawei AP6010DN wireless AP measured pictures
Cisco Wireless AP1142N measured pictures
Cisco IP Phone CP-7975G measured pictures
Hikon ball machine measured pictures
Single-port network remote power supply, has the following excellent performance:
1. Power supply with input over-voltage, output over-voltage, output over-current short-circuit protection and other functions.
2. System reliability: MTBF> 100k hours.
3. Conducted interference (CE) and radiation interference (RE), in line with EN55022, CLASS B standards.
4. Lightning Protection: AC input, can withstand 5KB, 8 / 20uS impulse current waveform, plus or minus 5 times, each time between 1 minute; power lightning protection circuit has failure alarm function and safety management components such as safety.
1. Ambient temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
2. Relative humidity: 5% to 90% RH
3. Ventilation and cooling, clean, non-conductive dust, non-corrosive gases
4. No explosion hazard
Technical characteristics and parameters
1. Input voltage: 165VAC ~ 280VAC, 47Hz ~ 63Hz.
2. Output maximum power: 48W
3. Output regulation accuracy: -48VDC ± 2%
4. Load regulation: -48VDC ± 1%
5. Working environment temperature range: -10 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
6. DC output wide frequency noise voltage: 3.4kHz ~ 150kHz ≤ 50mv
7. Port: Data IN port, Data & Power Out port - 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 port
8. LED indicator: PWR
Dimensions and weight
Width: 56 mm
weight: < 200g
Remote power supply protection
Output over-voltage protection range: -5 2 VDC ~ -5 0 VDC
Overcurrent protection (single): 800Ma ~ 1000Ma
Overvoltage protection: input voltage is greater than 290VAC ~ 310VAC
Overvoltage recovery point: input voltage greater than 285VAC
Undervoltage protection: the input voltage is less than 140VAC ~ 155VAC
Undervoltage recovery point: input voltage is less than 165VAC
Over-temperature protection:> 100 ℃
Indicator On: Indicates that the power supply is working properly and can supply power normally.
Off: Indicates that the power supply is not working properly.
When the power supply works normally, insert the output network cable. If the indicator is off, it means overload protection or short-circuit protection. The power supply may be too high, the network cable is short-circuited or the electrical equipment is damaged.
100M (45, 78) Power supply RJ-45 pin definition
Rx + (- 48V RTN)
Rx - (- 48V RTN)
Tx + (-48V)
-48 V RTN
Tx - (- 48V)