1) Installation, use and maintenance process, the battery shall not be short-circuit, not inverted use, should use insulating tools, and with insulated gloves to prevent electric shock and cause a short circuit.
2) battery abnormalities, should be handled by professionals or contact with the manufacturer, prohibited unauthorized removal and maintenance.
3) The product should be charged in a dedicated charging system, charging system, the DC output voltage fluctuations should not be more than one percent positive and negative.
4) Prohibit the use of gasoline, thinner and other organic solvents to clean the battery, otherwise it will damage the battery shell.
5) Long time overcharge (overcharge) will shorten battery life; long time too low charging (not enough) will affect the load work or lead to abnormal voltage. Charge is best to use constant current limiting charger. Do not charge in parallel, otherwise (Red), negative (black) charging clip corresponding to clip the battery, do not reverse. Charging, the first turn off the power switch, and then take the battery clip.
6) The battery can not be short-circuit the two poles, the shell is strictly prohibited collision, charging and discharging process is best to keep the legislation placed, can not be placed in the honeycomb sealed battery space, must be kept ventilated.
7) Please try to use constant current constant voltage battery charger.