- Packaging volume: 279.4 x 170 x 44.5mm
- Brand: Cisco / Cisco
- Model: SF90-24
- Gross Weight: 3kg
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 10Mbps 100Mbps
- Switch Type: Fast switch
- The number of interfaces: 24
- Support VLAN: not supported
- Are stackable: Can not be stacked
- Service: Genius
Cisco S Series 90 Unmanaged Switches
Anytime, anywhere for rapid deployment of small enterprise switches
To make your business operations smooth and unhindered, you need to use a fast, reliable network to connect computers, printers, copiers and other office equipment. However, there is no IT department of a small company, to build a reliable, high-performance network a very challenging task. You need a simple but reliable networking solutions. Cisco ® 90 unmanaged switches easy to use, mainly for small business network that provides powerful network performance and scalability. without install any software, without any configuration, Cisco 90 series switches can quickly build an affordable, reliable network.
90 Cisco Unmanaged Switches S Series is part of Cisco networking solutions to provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit-level Ethernet connectivity for your small business office environment. These switches have two kinds of desktop and rack specifications, to meet the needs of any office space and to optimize energy efficiency. these switches provide long-term investment protection, and support quality of service (QoS) and other advanced features, but all of which are integrated in a single switch, in just a few minutes to complete the setting.
90 Cisco Unmanaged Switches features:
- Ease of use : Cisco Unmanaged Switches 90 out of the box, without having to install any software or any switch port can independently configure each adaptively, in order to provide the best speed, but also can automatically determine the half-duplex or full-duplex. workers operating mode.
- Ready Compatibility : As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco Unmanaged Switches 90 accepted all of your networking equipment to support Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet devices on the same network equipment these switches also provide automatic cable detection. feature, so you do not need to worry about the type of cable used.
- high performance : Cisco 90 series of unmanaged switches at an affordable price provides a powerful network performance by means of these switches, your office environment will achieve connection speeds leap to support bandwidth-intensive applications, eliminate network bottlenecks and can speed transfer of large files.
- Support for advanced technology : Cisco Unmanaged Switches 90 built-in intelligence to simplify the deployment of voice and video applications can be integrated QoS features prioritize delay-sensitive network traffic, so that your application can run at high speed peak performance all of these functions. It will run automatically, without any management or configuration.
- Eco-friendly solution : 90 Cisco Unmanaged Switches support Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standards, can help reduce energy consumption In addition, Gigabit Ethernet models designed to optimize power usage, both energy without affecting the performance of these switches in addition no fan. , so it can run silently, without causing interference, while reducing energy costs.
- sit back and relax : Cisco 90 series of unmanaged switches provide rock-solid reliability, to meet your expectations for Cisco switch products The solution is rigorously tested to ensure maximum uptime and maximum performance, and may vary. attached limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches Model Ports Installation
| Fast Ethernet |
| SF90D-08 || 8-port 10/100 || desktop |
| SF90D-1 6 || 16-port 10/100 || desktop |
| SF90-24 || 24-port 10/100 || frame |
| Fast Ethernet |
| SG90D-08 || 8-port 10/100/1000 || desktop |
| SG92-16 || 16-port 10/100/1000 || desktop |
| SG92-24 || 24 + 2-port 10/100/1000 modular mini-GBIC slots || desktop |
Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
Cisco S Series comes with a limited lifetime warranty, the warranty period will be the fault of the hardware is return to factory replacement for fans and power supplies for one year limited warranty. In addition, during the warranty period, Cisco also offers firmware upgrades and telephony support, does not charge any fees.