- Packaging volume: 279.4 x 170 x 44.5 mm
- Brand: Cisco / Cisco
- Model: SF90-24
- Gross weight: 3kg
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 10Mbps 100Mbps
- Switch Type: Fast switch
- Number of interfaces: 24
- VLAN support: Not supported
- Stackable: Not stackable
- After-sales service: Genius
Cisco S Series 90 Series Unmanaged Switches
Small business switches that can be deployed quickly and easily anytime, anywhere
To keep your business running smoothly, you need a fast, reliable network to connect computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment.However, for small companies without IT departments, building a reliable, high-performance network is A challenging task. You need a simple yet reliable network solution. The Cisco® 90 Series Unmanaged Switches are easy to use and are designed for small business networks that provide powerful network performance and scalability. Any installation software, without any configuration, Cisco 90 series switches can quickly establish affordable, reliable network.
The Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches are part of the Cisco S-Series network solution and provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for your small business office environments, both desktop and rack-mounted Specifications to meet the needs of any office space and optimize energy efficiency.These switches can provide long-term investment protection, and support for quality of service (QoS) and other advanced features, and all of which are integrated in a switch, in just a few minutes To complete the setup.
Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches Features:
- Easy to use : The Cisco 90 Series unmanaged switches are ready to use without any software or configuration, and each switch port can be individually adapted to provide optimum speed and automatically determine whether half or full duplex Operating mode.
- Ready compatibility : As a standards-based Cisco solution, the Cisco 90 Series unmanaged switches accept all your networked devices and support Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet devices in the same network.The switches also provide automatic cable detection Function, so you do not need to worry about the type of cable used.
- high performance : The Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver powerful network performance at an affordable price, and with these switches, your office environment will achieve a leap in connection speed, support bandwidth-sensitive applications, eliminate network bottlenecks, and transfer large files at top speed.
- Support advanced technology : Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches feature built-in intelligence to simplify the deployment of voice and video applications, with integrated QoS features that prioritize latency-sensitive network traffic and allow your application to run at peak performance at high speeds, all of which Will automatically run without any management or configuration.
- Environmentally friendly solutions : The Cisco 90 Series unmanaged switches support energy-efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standards to help reduce power consumption, and Gigabit Ethernet models are designed to optimize power usage, save energy without sacrificing performance, and have no fan , So you can quietly run, will not cause interference, but also to reduce energy costs.
- sit back and relax : The Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches provide rock-solid reliability to meet your expectations for Cisco switch products, which are rigorously tested to ensure the highest uptime and performance, Limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco 90 Series Unmanaged Switches Product model port installation
| Fast Ethernet |
| SF90D-08 || 8 port 10/100 || desktop |
| SF90D-1 6 || 16 port 10/100 || desktop |
| SF90-24 || 24 port 10/100 || frame |
| Fast Ethernet |
| SG90D-08 || 8 port 10/100/1000 || desktop |
| SG92-16 || 16-port 10/100/1000 || desktop |
| SG92-24 || 24-port 10/100/1000 + 2 modular mini-GBIC slots || desktop |
Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cisco S-Series comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that returns defective hardware to factory replacements during the warranty period, with one-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies, and Cisco provides firmware upgrades and telephony during the warranty period Support, without charge any fees.