- Product Name: Kemei ET-3310
- Attendance machine brand: COMET / Section Mi
- Section Model: ET-3310
- Attendance Type: paper card (mechanical punch card) type
- Access authentication: print records
- After-sales service: Genius
Model: Kemi ET-3310 microcomputer attendance machine
Printing method: nine-pin print
Printing color: two-color / black-red
Time of travel: Computer calendar (automatic when walking)
Built-in Ring: Yes
Power consumption: standby 3W, work 15W
Power supply: AC220V (50 / 60HZ)
Use of the environment: Temperature: -10 - 40 ℃; Humidity: 10% -90% RH (no Cream)
Installation: wall-mounted and desktop.
Consumables: microcomputer-based timetable card and cassette ribbon
In the following setting operations, press the ENTER key to cycle through the desired setting, press the UP or DOWN keys to adjust to the desired value, and then press the ENTER key to save the item (For 10 seconds without any key press, the system automatically set the end of the operation, you can press the ENTER key to set the contents of the next item, for the end of the setting, press the ENTER key for 5 seconds, Return to punch state)
First, the year, month, day setting:
1. Press the ENTER key. The year flashes.
2. Press the DOWN or UP key to change the year and press the ENTER key to save. If you do not want to change the year, press the ENTER key and the moon will flash.
3. Press DOWN or UP to change 'MONTH' and press ENTER to save. If you do not need to change the month, press the ENTER key while the day flashes.
4. Press DOWN or UP to change Day and press ENTER to save. If you do not need to change the day, press ENTER and the week will flash.
For example: February 10, 1999 revised to February 5, 2000, press the ENTER (OK) button, the screen displays 99 02 10, then '99' flashing, press the UP button once, 99 'to' 00 'flashing, press the ENTER key and the' 02 'flashing, because the' 02 'does not need to adjust, press the ENTER key again, the day' 10 ' Press the DOWN key to change to '05', and then press ENTER key to confirm.
Second, week, hour, minute setting:
1. Press DOWN or UP to change Day of week and press ENTER to save. If you do not need to change the day of the week, press ENTER;
2. Press the DOWN or UP key to change the hour and press the ENTER key to save. If you do not need to change the hour, press the ENTER key;
3. Press DOWN or UP to change the minute and press ENTER. If you do not need to change the minutes, press the ENTER key and the screen displays A1 XX XX, for example, Thursday 20 : 15 changed to Monday 12: 30 Press the ENTER key, the screen displays 04:20:15, while the week '04' flashes, press 'DOWN' twice, '04' 02 'blinks, press ENTER, hour' 20 'starts blinking, press DOWN key several times,' 20 'becomes' 12' blink, press ENTER key again, minute '15' Flashes, press UP several times until '30' blinks, press ENTER key again to confirm, and screen A1XXXX at the same time.
Third, change the time to work set
1, press DOWN or UP key to adjust the commute time, A1, B1 represent the first group of commute time; A2, B2 represents the second group of commuting time; A3, B3 on behalf of the third group Working hours.
2, if only one day to two groups of work time, the third group will adjust the time to work with the second group of commute time is equal to the day if only a group of commute time, the three groups will be adjusted to work time to be equal .
3. After setting the three groups, press the 'ENTER' key, the screen will display as C1XX, for example, set the first group work time 04: 20 to 23: 10 Press the ENTER key, Press the DOWN key several times until '23' flashes, press the ENTER key, the minute '20' flashes, press the DOWN key a number of times , Until '10' flashes, press ENTER to confirm, and B1 XX Xx appears on the screen (the other sets are the same).
4, music and ringing time setting
Press the ENTER key to display the C1XX, where 'XX' blinks to indicate the music and the ringing time. You can press 'UP' and 'DOWN' to '1' or '1'. The adjustment range is 0-59 seconds.
In the above process, when A1 does not blink in the LCD, A1 represents the head of the first group of work to facilitate the retrieval, the contents of the next flashing, on behalf of the first group of hours, minutes, A2 on behalf of Group 2 B1, on behalf of the head of the first group of get off work, B2 on behalf of the head of Group 2, B3 on behalf of the head of Group 3, C1 on behalf of music and bells of the time The above UP or DOWN keys can also be omitted to go directly to the next group of items.When the above process to the middle of the time, do not press any key, about 10 seconds after the automatic reply to the normal state.
(ENTER = OK key) (UP, DOWN = left and right shift key)