- Product Name: Bureau of ET-3310
- Attendance brand: COMET / COMET
- Comet Model: ET-3310
- Attendance Type: Paper card (Mechanical punch) formula
- Access authentication: Print record
- Service: Genius
Model: Bureau of ET-3310 microcomputer attendance
Printing method: nine-pin dot matrix printing
Printing color: color / black and red
When to go: PC calendar (automatic when travel time)
Built Bell: Yes
Power consumption: Standby 3W, 15W when working
Power supply: AC220V (50 / 60HZ)
Environment: Temperature: -10 - 40 ℃; Humidity: 10% -90% RH (non-condensing)
Means: wall-mounted and desktop stand.
Consumables: Microcomputer Universal time cards and ribbon cartridge
In the following set operation by pressing ENTER (OK) key to cycle select To set the item, press UP (plus) or DOWN (minus) keys to adjust to the desired value, and press ENTER (OK) to save this content while setting content to the next one, you finish the settings, press ENTER (OK) and hold the button for 5 seconds to complete. (10 continuous seconds without any key is pressed, the system automatically set the end of operation, returns punch status)
A, year, month, and day settings:
1, press ENTER (OK) button, in flashes.
2. Press the DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) key to change 'on' and press ENTER (OK) button to save. If you need to change, the press ENTER (OK) key while blinking month.
3. Press DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) button, change the 'month' and press ENTER (OK) button to save. If you do not need to change the month, press ENTER (OK) key while blinking day.
4. Press the DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) button, change the 'date' and press ENTER (OK) button to save. If you need to change the date, press ENTER (OK) key while blinking week.
For example: February 1999 No. 10 modified to February 5, 2000, press ENTER (OK) button, the screen is displayed as 990 210, in this case '99' flashing, press UP (plus) key once ' 99 'to' 00 'flashing, press ENTER (OK) key while May' 02 'flashing, due May' 02 'without adjustment, press ENTER again (OK) key date' 10 'flashing, press DOWN (minus) button, the date becomes '05' flashing, change is completed, press ENTER (OK) button to confirm.
Second, week, hour, minute set:
1, Press DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) key to change 'week' and press ENTER (OK) to save if without changing the week, press the ENTER key.;
2. Press the DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) button to change the hour and press ENTER (OK) to save if you do not need to change the hour, press ENTER (OK) key.;
3. Press DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) button to change the minutes and press ENTER (OK) button to save. If you do not need to change the minutes, press ENTER (OK) button, and the screen displays A1 XX XX, for example, Thursday 20 : 15 revised to Monday 12:30 press ENTER (OK) button, the screen displays 04 20:15, while the week '04' flashes, press the 'DOWN' (minus) key twice, '04' becomes' 02 'flashes, press ENTER (OK) button, the hour' 20 'starts flashing, press DOWN (minus) key several times,' 20 'into' 12 'flashes, press ENTER (OK) button, minute' 15 ' flashing, press uP (add) a few times until '30' blinks, press ENTER (OK) button again to confirm, and the screen A1XXXX.
Third, change the settings on working hours
1, Press DOWN (reduce) or UP (plus) button to adjust working hours respectively, wherein A1, B1 represents the first group of working hours; A2, B2 represents a second group of working hours; A3, B3 on behalf of the third group working hours.
2, if the day only two working hours, working hours will be adjusted on the third group and the second group of equal working hours. If one day's time to work on only one set of commuting time will be adjusted to equal the three groups .
3, the three groups are finished, press 'ENTER' (OK) key, the screen display as C1XX for example, set the first set of working hours 04: 20 changed to 23: 10 after press ENTER (OK) button, the screen display to A1 04: 20, while hours of '04' flashing, press DOWN (minus) key several times, until the '23' flashing, press ENTER (OK) button, minute '20' flashing, press DOWN (minus) button several times until '10' is flashing, press ENTER (OK) button to confirm, and the screen appears B1 XX Xx. (remaining groups of settings and the same).
Fourth, music and ring time set
Press ENTER (OK) button, the LCD C1XX, where 'XX' flashes on behalf of the music and the alarm time, by pressing the UP (plus) and DOWN (decrease) plus '1' or minus '1'. Adjustment range within 0-59 seconds.
The process described above, when the liquid crystal appears A1 not flashing, A1 representatives working head of the first group, to facilitate retrieval, content under the flashing, on behalf of the first group of work points. Similarly, A2 for group work Section 2 header, A3 representatives working head of the third group, head B1 represents work of the first group, B2 representatives work head of the second group, head B3 representatives work group 3, C1 is the music and the bells of time the aforementioned UP (plus) or DOWN (minus) key may be omitted, directly to the next group of items. when the above process is carried out to the middle of the time, do not press any key for about 10 seconds, automatically reply to the normal state.
(ENTER = Enter key) (UP addition, DOWN = about minus shift key)