1. Stably support for multiple devices like smart phone, pad, TV, TV box with Android platform2.3 and above.
2. Bluetooth wireless connection, may freely manipulated without delay within 10 meters.
3. Download supportive games, mobile phone connected directly without ROOT, without having to install drivers, without having to set up the key mapping.
4. Joyfully enjoy the massive games in the market, and Supports multi-player mode.
5. Up to hundreds of games, not only can support Android platform games; it also supports the classic arcade game emulator like GBA PSP, etc.
6. Fine dual analog joystick, precise cross key and 14 action buttons, ergonomic design, comfortable keys feel.
7. smart power-saving sleep mode designed to effectively enhance the efficiency of the battery, providing longer playtime.
How to charge the game controller
Use mini-USB charge
•As it shown in the below picture, you can connect the mini-USB on the consoles to the USB power source for charging, the electric current is 600mah, full charge will take about 3 hours.
•When the NO. 1 signal light flashing, it means low level battery, should get charge.
•When the NO. 1 signal light keeps normally on, it means be in charge. The light off when fully charged.
•Auto power-off, after charged, you can enter Power key to turn on.
- Long press the X key, press the HOME key, then signal light will flash.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Android devices then click for Bluetooth searching
- When Android devices search out the Bluetooth device, click to match and connect.
- Long press the Y key, press the HOME key, then signal light will flash.
- Go into the Candy Game Center, click to connect the devices.
- When Android devices or other Bluetooth devices search out the Bluetooth called Bluetooth Gamepad, click to match and connect.
If your game controller has some problems, try to use methods as following, or contact with Professional maintenance staff.
1. Can't turn on
Use the specialized USB wire to charge the game controller; try to turn on while charging, if the Signal light flashes, which means a low battery and it need to be charged, retry to turn on after one hour's charging. Or change the battery in order to make game controller work well.
2. Can't connect with Bluetooth
Press the A key, and press the HOME key, if the signal light flashes, it means the Bluetooth already opened, press A key and HOME key at the same time, if the signal light does not flash, which means the Bluetooth is not open.
3. Can't play games
Make sure the game you selected is matched with game controller, if the game itself doesn't match the game controller, then please try other games and connect them in the right way.
1 * Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad (Built-in lithium-ion battery)
1 * USB cable