This user manual describes how to use this product in detail and also provide you with detailed information including how to use and operate it.
Please read this manual carefully and completely understand it before use. Please keep this manual properly, we hope that this product can
meet your requirements and serve your purpose in the long term!
Certified by FCC & CE authorised organizations, this product conforms to the recommended index, so customers
have safety guaranty when in use.
13. IR night vision light 2. Lens 3. Remote control receiver
4. IR night vision light 5. HD screen 6. Power ON/ Time teller
7. Up 8. Adjustment 9. Down 10. Speaker
11. Reset 12. USB interface 13. TF slot
Button function description:
1. IR night vision light Infrared light for night vision.
2. Lens HD digital shot.
3. Remote control receiver Control the machine distantly.
4. IR night vision light Infrared light for night vision.
5. HD screen
Show the real time and play back video files.
6. Power ON/ Time teller Long press to start the machine, this key can be used for voice time
teller when it starts; this key cant be used to shut down the machine.
7. Up Adjust time of the alarming clock upwards.
8. Adjustment To adjust options of the alarming clock.
9. Down Adjust time of the alarming clock downwards.
10. Speaker Voice time teller and Sound transmission hole when playing back.
11. Reset Slide this button to compulsorily shut down the machine when it crashes and slide back to start again.
12. USB interface USB data interface, 1 used to connect PC to transmit data; 2 used to connect external power sources to charge the
battery or to supply working power;
13. TF slot Slot for memory card
Remote control description
Power: To turn off the machine. You can turn on the machine by
press the button on the machine
Mode: Short press to shift from the alarming clock display to
spot display; shift among recording mode/ photo
mode/ playback mode; in menu, the button can shift to setup
Up: In standby mode, this button can shift between night recording
mode and day recording mode. In menu, this button is used to
Down: In menu, this button is used to select downwards.
Menu: This button can bring out menu function setup.
OK: In standby mode, press this button to record directly; in photo
mode, press it to take photos; in playback mode, press it to play
the selected the files, and press again to pause; in menu, press it
to confirm the option.
Motion detection: press it to start or close the motion detection
Record: Press it to record sound on the spot.
1. Connect the USB cable with PC, the screen displays a connection
with PC; in recording mode, there is a battery symbol on the lower
left corner of the screen, standing for in charge condition and the
machine keeps on recording at this moment.
2. Connect power sources to charge directly, there is a battery
symbol on the lower left corner of the screen, standing for in charge
Attention: When the battery is full, the battery symbol will turn
green and stop blinking.
Battery charge instruction
There are 2 ways to charge the battery. When the battery symbol on
the screen turns green and stops blinking, it means that the
battery is full.
1: Use the power adapter to charge
2: Use PC-USB to charge
Comments: When improper operation causes crashes, please press
Reset button, then restart, the machine can return to normal.
Features HD camera, HD video
LED screen size 2.0 inch HD screen
Lens 140 Degrees view angle
LanguagRuesssian, English, Chinese (Simplified) ,
Chinese (Traditional) , Korean, Japanese, etc.
File format AVI
Video resolution Built-in lens 1280*720 pixel
Video format Audio: AAC
Color effect Standard
Motion detection Support
Y/ M/ D/ H/ M Support
Photo mode 5 Million
Photo format JPEG
Memory card TF (Max 32GB)
Built-in speaker Support
IR night vision Support
Video format PAL/ NTSC
Current frequency 50Hz/ 60Hz
USB function 1: USB-Disk 2: PC-Camera
Power interface 5V 800mA
Battery Built-in 1500mAh