The frequency meter capable of measuring the parameters of the frequency of the continuous carrier signal (walkie-talkies, cordless phones) and digital signal (GSM, CDMA, PHS, wireless remote control, etc.) , with signal strength indicator. Is the tool of choice for maintenance personnel, test frequency and signal strength of wireless enthusiasts?
1. Frequency resolution: 200K (digital signal only) , 1K, 100HZ, optional
2. Test distance: 450M about 8 m; 150 M about 5 meters.
3. Test range: 50MHZ - 2400MHZ
4. Battery: 9V laminated battery 6F22
5. Auto power off: 2 minutes. (200K files no automatic shutdown)
6. Distance covered: 8m for U-band and 5m for V-band
7. Battery: 9V
8. Color: camouflage color
9. Dimensions: 9.4cm x 5.7cm x 2.3cm / 3.7' x 2.2' x 0.9'
10. Net Weight: 98g
11. Single button control
12. With collapsible whip antenna
13. 7 DIGIT LCD Display with signal meter
14. One button with all functions
How to use:
Operation: a single button all functions.
Press the multifunction button boot
- Welcome Interface - release button back before shutdown mode of operation
- Consecutive keystrokes choose stepper 200K - release the button to enter a special mode of 200K digital signal
- Continuous button choose stepper 1K - release the button to enter the 1K resolution mode (sampling fast)
- Continuous button the select stepping 100Hz - release the button to enter the 100Hz resolution mode (high precision)
- Consecutive keystrokes into the operating mode (1K, and 100Hz) in work mode (200K)
- Quickly press the multifunction key and release, press the multifunction key
- Locking the screen displays the contents of the shutdown prompt
- Again, quickly press the multifunction key and release the release the button, shut down
- Unlock the screen
- Press the multifunction key for more than two seconds
- Displays the shutdown prompt
- Release the button, shut down
- 1 x RK560
- 1 x a built-in 9V battery clip
- 1 x manual