1) Frequency range: Up link GSM 890-915
Downlink GSM 925-960
2) Gain (dB) GSM Up link: 55
3) GSM Downlink: 60
4) Gain adjustable range: MGC 30dB
5) Output power (dBm) : 20
6) Pass band ripple GSM: 4dB
7) Guard band rejection: GSM (BW-60dB) 42 MHz (BW-70dB) 45 MHz
8) I/ O impedance: 50/ N Connector
9) I/ O return loss: ≤-10dB
10) Noise igure: ≤-8dB
11) Intermodulation attenuation (Po=13dBm) : ≥40dBc
12) Transmission Delay: ≤0.5us
13) Ambient temperature: -10~50
14) Power supply: AC110~220V±10% 45~55Hz
1) Fully integrated 900 MHz antenna system
2) Powerful amplifier enables up to + 85 dB of signal gain including cable loss
3) Intelligent signal processing and real time adaptive operation
4) Automatically adjusts power levels as needed to ensure a consistent coverage footprint
5) Reprogrammable (in the field) enabling spectrum or carrier reconfigurations as needed
6) Auto-Track LED diagnostics displays aid install and operation
7) Patented algorithms and adaptive processing ensure our products will not interfere with other wireless frequencies or radio devices
The product will not work well if your outdoor signal is not good or bad.
A, Small regions of signal or weak signal blind area, such as underground or semi-underground place of business, basements, underground parking, etc.;
B, Complaints from small-scale hot-signal areas, such as conference rooms, a small supermarket, small shopping malls, the office and small public areas, etc.;
C, Traffic and social influence of large areas, such as bars, cafes, dance halls, cafes, fitness clubs, leisure and entertainment, etc.;
D, Elevator, lift wells in particular, not in the lift cables laid;
E, Home, office, luxury yachts, private cars, public security system and road safety management, etc.
Steps that describe the work of Repeater.
1) The outside antenna receives the signal from the nearest mobile base station.
2) The outside antenna sends the received signal through the coax cable to
the installed Repeater.
3) The Repeater accepts the low signal and improves it.
4) The improved signal goes to the inside antenna through the connection coax cable.
5) The inside antenna send the improved good signal to your mobile phone.
1) Fix up outdoor antenna reception on housetop
or outside the window and point it to the signal tower.
2) Connect outdoor antenna to 'BTS' port in repeater machine through cable.
3) Connect indoor antenna (s) to 'MOBILE' port in repeater machine through cable also.
4) Plug power adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.
1) If still no signal receipt after activated repeater.
please check if outdoor antenna point to signal tower
or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve -50DBM.
2) If can not call out, please adjust the direction of outdoor antenna.
3) If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor & indoor antennas are too close.
Please ensure the outdoor and indoor antennas have distance of 10 meters at least.
with a wall between and not in a same horizontal line.