USB GPS Dongle (GD-75) is a highly sensitive USB GPS receiver with low power consumption. It is built with SiRF III GPS Chips architecture. It is very suitable For UMPC, Laptop, mobile device which installed map software.
1) Builds on SiRF star III chipset with embedded ARM7TDMI CPU available For customized applications in firmware.
2) 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels For fast acquisition and reacquisition.
3) 200000 effective correlators For fast TTFF (Time-To-Fast-Fix) , and Extremely fast TTFF's at low signal level.
4) Built-in hardware Tracking Loop Processor WAAS/ EGNOS Demodulator support.
5) Built-in repeatable and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery For Time- to- First-Fix (TTFF) .
6) Support NMEA 0183 v3.0 data protocol.
7) Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation perFormance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
8) For Car Navigation, Marine Navigation, Fleet Management, AVL and Location-Based Services, Auto Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices, Tracking devices/ systems and Mapping devices application.
1) Tracks up to 20 satellites.
2) Receiver: L1, C/ A code
3) Max update rate: 1 HZ.
4) Acquisition time
- Reacquisition: 0.1secaveraged
- Hot start: 1 sec, averaged
- Warm start: 38 sec, averaged
- Cold start: 42 sec, averaged
5) Position accuracy
- Non DGPS (Differential GPS)
Position: 5-25 m CEP without SA
Velocity: 0.1 m/ sec, without SA
Time: 1 usec sync GPS Time
- EGNOS/ WAAS
Position: < 2.2 m, horizontal 95% of time
< 5 m, vertical 95% of time
6) Dynamic Conditions:
- Altitude: 18000 meters
(60000 feet ) max
- Velocity: 515 meters / second
(700 knots) max
- Acceleration: 4 G, max
- Jerk: 20 meters/ second, max
7) Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna
8) Minimum signal tracked: -159dBm
9) Dimension: 74 (L) 25 (W) 14 (H) mm
10) Weight: 23g
11) LED function:
- Power On/ Off and Navigation
- Update Indication
12) Operating temperature: -40 degree C to +80 degree C
13) Storage temperature: -45 degree C to +100 degree C
14) Operating humidity: 5% to 95% No condensing.
15) Power consumption: < 80mA at 4.5- 5.5V input
16) Protocol and interface:
- NMEA output protocol: 0183 V. 3.0
Baud rate: 4800 bps
Data bit: 8
Stop bit: 1
17) Interface: USB Port