|[Telecommunication Equipment] - [Telecommunication & Broadcasting] - [GPS]|
GPS tracker | Wholesale Mini GPS Tracker V520
V520 Child GPS Tracker is a mini remote positioning tracking device based on GPS technology and GSM/GPRS technology. It receives the latitude and longitude through cell phone message to locate the tracker on Google Map or other digital map softwares; or positioning data uploaded to the specified server through GPRS, you can search the real-time position and historical track on the internet.
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset (U-BLOX) enables the product to provide accurate positioning even with weak signal and to work normally in urban area, valley or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM/GPRS module supports GSM900/1800MHz (850/1900 MHz), it can work throughout the world.
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection and receives position information through cell phone message or look into track on the internet.
4. It provides SOS function.
5. It is equipped with highly reliable electric circuit design and complies with GSM cell phone international standards.
6. It is portable, small and low power consumption.
GSM Module: MTK GSM/GPRS chipset, GSM 900/1800 double frequency or GSM 900/1800/850/1900 quad band frequencies, support the TCP protocol
GPS Chip: U-BLOX GPS chipset with high sensitivity
GPS Sensitivity: -160dBm
Channel: 210 channel, omnibearing tracking
GPS Frequency: L1,1575.42MHz
Code: C/A code
Position Accuracy: 10 meters, 2D RMS
Speed Accuracy: 0.1m/s
Time Accuracy: 1us and synchronous with GPS time
Reacquisition: 0.1s on average
Cold Start: 42s on average
Hot Start: 1s on average
Warm Start: 38s on average
Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000feet)
Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000knots)
Acceleration Limit: less than 4g
Working Temperature:-25°C to 70°C
Humidity: 5%~95% non-concretion
Voltage: 600mAh, rechargeable battery(3.7V)
Instruction manual disc