|1. Built-in SIRF StarIII Chipset, excellent for fixing the position even at a weak signal status. Work well even in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons. |
2. Built-in GSM/ GPRS module, support 4-frequency GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, working all over the world.
3. Support voice call.
4. Support SMS communication or GPRS TCP connection.
5. Get the position information via mobile phone SMS, or examine the path on the Internet.
6. The available SMS takes the control command change tracing function or switch GPS.
7. Support establishes three telephone numbers. SOS button send out exact location for immediate rescue/ action.
8. One key for easily use.
9. The major technological index of the device is in conformity with the international standard of GSM mobile phone. 10. Portable, compact size, low power design.
1. Handheld portable products.
2. Monitor and protect child, elder, disabled and can be used for physical distribution and inspect official occasions.
3. Based on GSM network and INTERNET, this series of products provide personalized services for companies, organizations and individuals.
GSM module MTK program, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 dual-band or quad-band Support the TCP protocol
GPS Chipset SIRF-Star III chipset
GPS Sensitivity -159dBm
GPS Frequency L1, 1575.42MHz
C/ A Code 1.023MHz chip rate
Channels 20 channel all-in-view tracking
Position Accuracy 10 meters, 2D RMS
Velocity Accuracy 0.1 m/ s
Time Accuracy 1 us synchronized to GPS time
Reacquisition 0.1 sec., average
Hot start 1 sec., average
Warm start 38sec. , average
Cold start 42sec. , average
Altitude Limit 18, 000 meters (60, 000feet) max.
Velocity Limit 515 meters/ second (1000knots) max.
Acceleration Limit Less than 4G
Jerk Limit 20m/ sec
Humidity 5% to 95% Non-condensing
Voltage Rechargeable 1300 mAh battery (3.7V)
Charging connector DC 5V
Inner packing: 20*11.5*4.5cm
External packing: 61.5*42.5*26cm
50PCS in a box, about 17kg