Function: 700TV Lines Color 1 / 3' CCD IR Color Camera
Pick Up Element: 1 / 3' Sony Effio-E Color CCD 700TVL
Lens Pixel: 2.0 mega
Effective Picture Elements (H x V) :
- NTSC: 976 x 494
- PAL: 976 x 582
- Fashion white design and excellent quality.
- Night vision distance up to 30 meters.
- Latest security systems design.
- Built-in auto electronic shutter function. The color camera's AES speed can reach 1 / 100000s.
- Automatic backlight compensatory function and automatic tracking white balance.
- IP66 Weatherproof IR Dome Camera.
- Built-in auto gain control circuit. The color camera can get high definition picture in low Lux condition.
- Gamma Characteristic: Camera gamma correction is over 0.45.
- Night-time vision: O lux with IR LED ON. Adopt TaiWan high quality IR LED, having very good night-vision effect.
Infrared: 36 (0.5) LED IR illuminators
System of Signal: NTSC / PAL
Auto Electronic Shutter:
- NTSC: 1 / 60s - 1 / 100000s
- PAL: 1 / 50s - 1 / 100000s
Horizontal Resolution: 700 TV Lines
S / N Ratio: More than 48dB
Clock Frequency (MHZ) :
- NTSC: 36
- PAL: 36
Scanning System: 2 : 1 interlace
Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
Synchronous System: Internal, negative sync
White Balance: ATW / Manual / Auto
Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Distance: 30 Meters (with 36 unit infrared LED)
- Status : Under 10 Lux by CDS
- Power On: CDS Auto Control
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Video Output: 1.0vpp, 75Ω
Power Current: 12VDC / 400mA
Lens: 2.8mm ~ 12mm lens
Operating Temperature: - 10 Celsius degrees ~ + 50 Celsius degrees
Storage Temperature: -30 Celsius degrees ~ + 60 Celsius degrees
Vet Weight: 975g
- 2.8 ~ 12mm
- Diameter: 68mm
Dimensions: 255 x 135 x 105mm
- The power supply must through safe attestation. Its output voltage, current, voltage polarity and operating temperature must match the camera's requirement.
- When using the camera in the thunderbolt condition, please note to mount anti-thunder device or put off the power supply plug and cable.
- In order to capture high quality pictures, the power supply's cable and video output cable should not be too long.
- Never make the camera face the sun or bright object. Otherwise, it will damage the CCD.
- Do not mount the camera near by the radiator or heater.
After Sales Service: 1 Year Warranty