70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly
one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fire are not working. Our battery operated optical
smoke alarms are designed to help protect you and your family from the dangers of fire.
This unit is smaller in diameter giving it a discreet design. This model is powered by a 9V
battery, providing continuous protection, even during power outages. This easy-to-install
unit includes a test button to verify the detection electronics are working as intended.
Please install the smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms.
and outside of sleeping areas and replace smoke alarms every 10 years.
* Photoelectric sensing technology
* Easy installation and maintenance
* Battery case at the back of a sensor for easy removal of a battery
* Low-battery warning
* Test button verifies battery and alarm operation
* Sounding a loud alarm signal of exceeding 85 dB in alarm mode
Working Current: 1-Static Current: ≤10μA
2-Alarm Current: ≤12mA
Operation Voltage: DC 9V Battery
Alarm Sound: ≥85dB (3m)
Ambient Temperature: -10°C-+60°C
Ambient Humidity: ≤95%RH
Low Battery Alert Remain: 7-15 days
Unit Size: Φ107X35mm
* One year warranty life for all detector sold out from Lydian
* OEM and ODM service are accepted
* Instantly delivery within 2 weeks
* Flexible Payment terms ranged at different quantity