Independent Smoke Detector. 1. Smart Technology designed to reduce unwanted or nuisance alarms.
2. Single Button Test: Pushing
1. Smart Technology designed to reduce unwanted or nuisance alarms.
2. Single Button Test: Pushing the button to test the alarm
3. Dust cover is used for keeping the alarm clean during construction.
4. Easy installation/ Maintenance feature includes two screws for easy installing smoke alarm on the ceiling or wall.
5. Improved UV Resistance keeps the alarm extending the time of discoloring.
1. Alarm Sensitivity: 0.6~1.5dB m-1
2. Net Weight: 100 g (Without batteries)
3. Working Current:
Static Current: ≤ 15µ A
Alarm Current: ≤ 30mA
5. Operating Voltage: DC 9V
6. Audio Alarm: ( 85 dB at 10 feet
7. Battery: 9V battery back-up for at least 1 year
8. Protection area: 6 m high, 20 square meters