Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
[English name] Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
[Molecular formula][AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m CAS No.: 1327-41-9
[Technical standard] the product quality conforms to the national GB15892-2009 standard
[Application]PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water, industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent, Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding; Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar; Paper-making glue.