Holux M-1200E Data Logger
Holux M-1200E Data Logger Features:
1. Log tracks, distance, speed and altitude
2. Integrates geo-tagged photos with tracks to build personal vivid digital album
3. Easy one-touch button to mark POI
4. Ultra-compact and lightweight; weighs only 32 grams for pocket or bag to carry
5. High sensitivity and high accuracy with DGPS technology
6. Intuitive 5-color LED status display for GPS positioning, battery status, and POI
7. Built in MTK MT3329 Low power consumption GPS chipset.
8. 4M Bytes Flash memory for 200000 log data recording.
9. Superior sensitivity up to -165 dBm.
10. Built-in WAAS/ EGNPS Demodulator without additional any hardware.
11. Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
12. Small, sleek, and lightweight design easily fits in your hand.
Holux M-1200E Data Logger Specifications:
1. Log data Memory: 4MB Flash memory up to 200000 points recording
2. GPS Receiver: L1, 1575.42MHz
3. 66 parallel satellite-searching channels for fast acquisition
4. Built-in WAAS/ EGNOS/ MSAS Demodulator without any additional hardware
5. Support NMEA 0183 V3.01 data and backward compliance
6. DGPS: 2.5 m (Above GPS chip data follow MTK LTD, spec.)
7. Battery: Li-lon Battery 550mAh
8. Dimension: 68.5 (W) x 22.8 (H) x 15.5 (D) mm
9. Weight: 32 g
10. LED indicator: Orange (GPS Search/ Fixed) ; Green/ Red (Charging/ Low power) ; Yellow/ Blue
(Recording POI/ Bluetooth)
11. USB: USB 2.0 full speed compliant interface (mini USB Connector)
Read more about Holux M-1200E Data Logger on http: //www.holuxdevice.com/ holux-m-1200e.html
If you want to buy it, please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 65546106