Holux GR-213 GPS Receiver
GR-213 is dedicated designed for connecting the portable device such as PDAs / Smart Phones/ Laptop
Computers. Based on the newst SiRF Star III chip, GR-213 performs its high quality, low power
consumption, portable, compact size, rechargeable and removable battery functions to your
personal, vehicle, marine etc. navigation and tracking device.
Holux GR-213 GPS Receiver Features:
1. Arallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
2. 200000+ effective correlators for fast TTFF and extremely fast TTFF's at low signal levels.
3. Built-in hardware Tracking Loop Processor WAAS/ EGNOS Demodulator support.
4. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery for Time- To- First-Fix (TTFF) .
5. Support NMEA 0183 v2.2 data protocol.
6. Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage
Holux GR-213 GPS Receiver Specifications:
1. Tracks up to 20 satellites
2. Receiver: L1, C/ A code.
3. Snap Start: (3 sec (at ( 25 minutes off period)
4. Update rate: 1 HZ (max)
5. Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna.
6. Minimum signal tracked: -175dBW
7. Dimension: 64.5 * 42 * 17.8 mm
8. Weight : ( 84g
9. Power consumption: ( 80mA at 4.5- 5.5V input
11. Operation Temperature: -10 ℃ to +60 ℃
12. Store Temperature: -20 ℃ to + 70 ℃
13. Operation Humidity: 5% to 95% No condensing
Read more about Holux GR-213 GPS Receiver on http: //www.holuxdevice.com/ holux-gr-213. html
If you want to buy it, please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 65546106