Holux GR-82 GPS Module
Holux GR-82 GPS Module Features:
1. The GR-82 provides a host of features that make it easy for integration and use.
2. SiRF Star II Chipset with embedded ARM7TDMI CPU available for customized applications in firmware.
3. 12 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
4. High speed signal acquisition using 1920 time/ frequency search channels.
5. Built-in WAAS/ EGNOS Demodulator.
6. Support U. S. Coast Guard DGPS beacon signal.
7. Low power consumption with Advanced Trickle-Power and Push -To-Fix mode.
8. Optional Rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup and for fast Time to First Fix. (TTFF)
9. Support NMEA0183 V2.2 data protocol and SiRF binary code.
10. Enhanced algorithms - SnapLock and Snap Start provide superior navigation performance in urban.
canyon and foliage environments.
11. For Car Navigation, Marine Navigation, Fleet Management , AVL and Location-Based Services, Auto
Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices , Tracking devices/ systems and Mapping devices
Holux GR-82 GPS Module Specifications:
1. Snap Start: ( 3 sec (at ( 25 minutes off period ) .
2. Hot Start: 1 sec (typ) .
3. Warm Start: 38 sec (typ) .
4. Cold Start: 42 sec (typ) .
5. Satellite Reacquisition Time Accuracy: 100 ms
6. Channels: 20
7. Position Accuracy: 25 m CEP without SA
8. Receiver: L1, C/ A code
9. Protocol: NMEA V2.2, 4800, 8, N, 1 or SiRF Binary
10. Maximum Altitude: ( 60000 feet
11. Maximum Velocity: ( 1000 knots
12. Max. Update Rate: 1 Hz
13. RF Connector: MMCX, MCX or SMA
14. Dimension: 40 (W) x 50 (L) x 13.5 (H) (mm) (The height of pin is included)
15. Weight: 9 g
16. Firmware Upgrade: Flash programming software available
17. Time Mark: Output 1 pulse/ sec, aligned with GPS time ± 0.1 usec
Read more about Holux GR-82 GPS Module on http: //www.holuxdevice.com/ holux-gr-82. html
If you want to buy it, please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 65546106