Holux GR-83 GPS Module
Holux GR-83 GPS Module Features:
1. 12 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
2. High speed signal acquisition using 1920 time/ frequency search channels.
3. Built-in WAAS/ EGNOS Demodulator.
4. Support U. S. Coast Guard DGPS beacon signal.
5. Low power consumption with Advanced Trickle-Power and Push-To-Fix mode.
6. Low power consumption with Advanced Trickle-Power and Push-To-Fix mode.
7. Optional Rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup and for fast Time to First Fix (TTFF) .
8. Support NMEA 0183 v2.2 data protocol and SiRF binary code.
9. Enhanced algorithms -SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation performance in urban.
canyon and foliage environments.
10. For Car Navigation, Marine Navigation, Fleet Management , AVL and Location-Based Services, Auto
Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices , Tracking devices/ systems and Mapping devices
Holux GR-83 GPS Module Specifications:
1. Snap Start: ( 3 sec (at ( 25 minutes off period ) .
2. Hot Start: 1 sec (typ) .
3. Warm Start: 38 sec (typ) .
4. Cold Start: 42 sec (typ) .
5. Satellite Reacquisition Time Accuracy: 100 ms
6. Channels: 20
7. Position Accuracy: 25 m CEP without SA
8. Receiver: L1, C/ A code
9. Protocol: NMEA V2.2, 4800, 8, N, 1 or SiRF Binary
10. Maximum Altitude: ( 60000 feet
11. Maximum Velocity: ( 1000 knots
12. Max. Update Rate: 1 Hz
13. RF Connector: MMCX, MCX or SMA
14. Dimension: 40.6 (W) x 71.1 (L) x 13.5 (H) (mm) (height of connector included)
15. Weight: 11 g
16. Firmware Upgrade: Flash EPROM field programming software available
17. Time Mark: Output 1 pulse/ sec, aligned with GPS time ± 0.1 usec
Read more about Holux GR-83 GPS Module on http: //www.holuxdevice.com/ holux-gr-83. html
If you want to buy it, please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 65546106