Holux M-241c Data Logger
Holux M-241c Data Logger Features:
1. Built-in MTK Low power consumption GPS chipset.
2. 32 parallel satellite-searching channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
3. Superior sensitivity, up to -159 dBm.
4. Built-in WAAS/ EGNOS/ MSAS Demodulator without any additional hardware.
5. Low power consumption. Use AA alkaline batteries (or rechargeable batteries) for up to 12 hours
6. Support NMEA0183 V 3.01 data protocol
7. Compact and lightweight design for ease of use.
8. LCD display (32mm x 8.9mm / 128 x 32 pixels) to show position information, speed, capable logging
memory size, date & time.
9. Capable memory size to record up to 100000 position data, including longitude, latitude, time.
10. Personal setting to choose the logging mode by distance or time, unit by Kilometer or mile, and
3 languages (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplify Chinese) support.
Holux M-241c Data Logger Specifications:
1. 32 parallel satellite searching channels
2. Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHz
3. Frequency: 1.023 MHz
4. Update frequency: 1 Hz.
5. Antenna type: Built-in
6. Satellite signal reception sensitivity: -159dBm
7. Dimensions: 32.1mm X 30mm X 74.5mm
8. Weight (excluding battery) : ( 39g.
9. Switch: Slider switch
10. 1 AA alkaline battery lasts for up to 12 hours of operation
11. Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to + 50 ℃
12. Storage temperature: -10 ℃ to + 60 ℃
13. Operating humidity: 5% to 90%
Read more about Holux M-241c Data Logger on http: //www.holuxdevice.com/ holux-m-241c.html
If you want to buy it, please contact us via Email: email@example.com or telephone +852 65546106