3. Fix the mounting brackets to the ceiling as shown in the figure below, and fasten the mounting brackets to the ceiling with nuts, washers, and pan head screws.
4. Fix the ceiling, as shown in the following figure, first through the network cable hole, and then fixed the ceiling, and then suppress the crystal head.
5. Install the AP to the mounting bracket, as shown in the following figure, connect the AP with the network cable first, and then align the mounting bracket and the AP with the cable interface and the LED marked on the mounting bracket.
6. Rotate the AP to secure it. Insert the AP into the mounting bracket and turn it clockwise until it is fixed.
1. Mark the hole on the wall. Place the mounting bracket on the selected wall. Note that the direction of the cable interface indicated on the mounting bracket should be in line with the actual network wiring direction. Mark the mounting bracket on the wall with a marker pen Of the three holes on the location, and then use the impact drill in the wall drilled three directly for the 4mm drilling.
2. Fix the mounting bracket to the wall as shown in the figure below, and fix the mounting bracket to the wall with the plastic expansion pipe and the tapping screw.
3. Connect the AP to the AP.
4. Install the AP to the mounting bracket. Align the mounting bracket with the AP according to the network cable and the direction of the LEDs marked on the mounting bracket, and note that the short bayonet is aligned with the short slot.
5. Rotate the AP to secure it. Insert the AP into the mounting bracket and turn it clockwise until it is fixed.