- Brand: Cisco / Cisco
- Model: SG200-8
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 1000Mbps
- Switch Type: Gigabit switch
- Number of interfaces: 8
- Whether to support VLAN: support
- Stackable: Not stackable
- After-sales service: Genius
Cisco 200 Series Switches
The Cisco 200 Series switches are cost-effective, intelligent switches that combine superior performance and reliability with the common network management functions required by the underlying network. These scalable Gigabit switches provide basic network management, security, and Quality of Service (QoS) Performance, better than non-network management features of the user-level ordinary small switch, than the full Managed Switch price is much lower.Use simple and easy to use Web page interface and the Cisco Search Protocol (CDP), you can quickly build a rock solid business The internet.
Whether you need high-speed terminal and server connectivity, or an all-in-one solution that integrates data, voice, video, and wireless services, the Cisco 200 Series switches are capable of meeting your needs.
- High-speed desktop application connections. The Cisco 200 Series switches provide fast and secure access in a small office, connecting workers, servers, printers, and other employees to their workplaces, delivering superior performance and reliable network connectivity, speeding up file transfers and improving The network trouble-free running time, so that communication between employees smooth and improve their efficiency.
- Secure wireless connection. The Cisco 200 Series switches can be used in conjunction with third-party wireless products to extend the range of network access. Employees can work in any office area and have access to the network from anywhere in the office, enabling effective collaboration with each other.Power over Ethernet (PoE) Allows the switch to power the wireless access point through the network cable, wireless deployment easier.Gigabit Ethernet to ensure that employees use mobile products to obtain stable bandwidth.The embedded security system allows employees to work in a confidential environment, only authorized users Access to the network and access to applications.
- Integrated communication. The Cisco 200 Series offers QoS features that allow latency-sensitive traffic to prioritize network bandwidth and deploy voice, video, and data communications solutions on the same Ethernet network Cisco has developed a comprehensive suite of IP phones for small and medium businesses and The Cisco 200 Series switches are rigorously tested and can be easily integrated with these products and are fully compatible with third-party products.