2014 Spot Goods Waiter's Corkscrew Wine Opener
|Main features||attributes||Wmeasurement results|
1/ . Rosewood inlay handle, hinged double-lever system.
2/ . Unique hinged double-lever system.
3/ . 2CR13 Grade A stainless steel material.
4/ . Handle with rosewood inlay.
5/ . Built-in serrated knife
|Product's size||12.0x3.0x1.5cm |
|Accessories||Wine corkscrew x 1|
|Material||Stainless steel, Rosewood. |
|Logo||silk-screen printing on product or box|
|OEM||Yes, we provide OEM service.|
|Usage||Bar, party, househodl, gift, promotion.|
|Common package||1pc / polybag / white box, 50pcs / inner box.|
(enclosed 1pc travel pouch for each item)
|G.W/ NW ||12.5/ 11.5kgs/ ctn|
|20'GP/ 40'GP||149600pcs/ 309600pcs|
1. Position the bottle properly on a smooth, non-slip surface.
2. Use the knife (the corkscrew has a small knife) to cut the foil
3. Insert the metal spiral into the cork in the center, keep twisting the corkscrew until the screw is
completely inserted into the cork.
4. Place the lever on the lip of the wine bottle.
5. Pull the corkscrew straight up toward the ceiling by palm of your hand.
6. The cork is pulled out from the bottle successfully.
7. Wrap your hand around the cork and wiggled it out.