- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Strong
- Model Number: Y22H
- Type: Permanent
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Shape: disk
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- shape: Block, Round, Disc, Cylinder, Ring etc
- coating: Nikel, Gold, Epoxy, Silver, Cr etc
- testing: Salt Spray Testing
- size: various
- certification: ISO9001: 2008, RoHS, Reach
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||packing: packed in plastic bag then put in carton |
|Delivery Detail: ||30-40 days |
Y22H Ferrite Magnets for sale
1. Precise dimension
2. Various shape
3. Stable performance
4. Good corrosion resistance
Y22H Ferrite Magnets for Sale
Sintered ferrite magnet for generator is sintered permanent magnet composed of barium or strontium ferrite. This class of magnet, aside from good resistance to demagnetization, has the popular advantage of low cost. Block ferrite magnets are very hard and brittle, and require specialized machining techniques.
Sintered ferrite magnet for generator has Anisotropic and Isotropic two type.
Anisotropic grades are oriented in the manufacturing direction, and must be magnetized in the direction of orientation. The otropic grades are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction.
Because of their low cost, ferrite magnet has a very wide range as well as very large quantity of applications.
Applications of sintered ferrite magnet for generator.
- Speaker magnets
- DC brushless motors
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetos used on lawnmowers and outboard motors
- DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars)
- Separators (separate ferrous material from non-ferrous)
- Used in magnetic assemblies designed for lifting, holding, retrieving and separating