- Product Name: Cisco / Cisco WAP121-E-K ...
- Brand: Cisco / Cisco
- Cisco (Cisco) Model: WAP121-E-K9-CN
- Color Classification: white
- Whether wireless: Wireless
- Wireless transmission speeds: 300Mbps
- Wireless transmission rate: 300Mbps
- Networking standards: 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n
- Wireless network support frequency: 2.4G
- Are Detachable: can not be demolished
- Service: Genius
- Condition: New
Cisco S Series Fast WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point
Provide you with safe, affordable Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- For demanding applications provide affordable, high-bandwidth wireless connection 802.11 n
- Using wizard-based configuration, easy to set up and use
- Support Single Point Setup features that simplify multiple wireless access point deployment
- With enhanced security (including advanced encryption, highly secure authentication and rogue access point detection) to protect business information
- Built-in antenna design aesthetics, providing flexible installation options
- Connected to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices, simplifies installation and does not require costly additional cable
In the increasingly mobile work environment, provide secure high-speed wireless connections for employees and visitors become more important than ever. Support PoE Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point affordable, advanced 802.11 n wireless technology easily improve the performance of small business networks, and expand its coverage. this flexible solution is ideal for connecting a plurality of employees (up to 10) employees, and support for more users through expansion to meet changing business demand.
Cisco WAP121 designed for today's performance-sensitive applications design, 802.11 n wireless technology that provides high throughput and network coverage throughout your office space. The quality of the equipment built-service (QoS) features, you can prioritize bandwidth-sensitive flow can deploy commercial-quality voice IP (VoIP) and video applications.
Cisco WAP121 easy to set up and use, intuitive wizard-based configurations can be up and running within minutes. The access point with a stylish, compact design offers flexible mounting options, small businesses can freely integrate into any environment. the device supports PoE, without a separate power cord or costly new cable can be easily installed.
To improve reliability, the protection of sensitive business information, Cisco WAP121 supports both Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2), through powerful encryption for all your wireless transmissions encoded .802.1 X RADIUS identity verification helps prevent unauthorized users from accessing for the need to provide secure wireless access for employees, customers and business partners, the device also supports an independent virtual networks, through sophisticated configuration options allow you to various different users with the appropriate access level.
Cisco WAP121, you can highly secure enterprise-class wireless network extension to an arbitrary position in the office and get the reliability and flexibility to meet changing business needs.
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11 n wireless network for bandwidth-intensive applications to provide higher throughput and wider range.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration, can be quickly and easily deployed.
- Single Point Setup without the help of a wireless controller to help complete the quick and easy management of multiple wireless access deployment
- Strong security, including WPA2, RADIUS support 802.1X secure authentication and rogue access point detection, protection of sensitive business information.
- Support PoE, without costly additional cable can be easily installed.
- Client bridge mode, you can connect via a wireless Ethernet network to a second, expanded network.
- Elegant compact design with built-in antenna and universal mounting kit can be mounted on the ceiling, wall or desktop.
- Smart QoS, priority treatment of the corresponding network traffic to ensure that critical network applications are always running optimally.
- Saving sleep mode and port control features to help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access, so visitors can secure wireless connection.
- Support IPv6, without the need for costly upgrades to future network deployment of applications and operating systems.
Table 1 lists the specifications, package contents, and minimum requirements for the Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N access point.
Specifications Table 1. Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point specification Explanation Interface Entity Actual Size Network features security Installation and physical security service quality performance Configuration Manage multiple wireless access points management wireless Operating mode surroundings Package Contents
| LED lights || Power, WLAN, LAN |
| operating system || Linux |
| port || 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX Ethernet, 12V DC power supply, support 802.3af PoE |
| power supply || External 12V 0.5A DC power socket (in line with Energy Star 2.0,5 grade energy efficiency standards) and 802.3af PoE |
| Push button || Power (on / off) button; the reset button |
| keyhole || Kensington lock hole |
| led || Power, wireless, Ethernet |
| Actual Size (length x width x height) || 4.89 x 4.89 x 1.38 inches or 124.17 x 124.17 x 35 毫米 |
| weight || 0.37 lbs or 168 g |
| VLAN support || Yes |
| The number of VLAN || Plus a management VLAN for the SSID's VLAN 4 |
| Multi-SSID || 4 |
| 802.1X supplicant client || Yes |
| SSID to VLAN mapping || Yes |
| Automatic channel selection || Yes |
| Spanning Tree || Yes |
| Load Balancing || Yes |
| IPv6 || Yes |
- IPv6 host support
- IPv6 RADIUS, system log, network time protocol (NTP), etc.
| Layer 2 || 802.1Q-based VLANS, 4 plus an active VLAN management VLAN |
| WPA / WPA2 / WEP || Yes, including Enterprise authentication |
| Access control || Is Managing Access Control List (ACL) plus MAC ACL |
| Security Management || HTTPS |
| Wi-Fi Protected Setup || Is (soft WPS, no hardware button) |
| SSID Broadcast || Yes |
| Rogue access point detection || Yes |
| Several installation options || Desktop installation; includes a mounting bracket, you can easily complete the ceiling or wall mounting |
| Physical security lock || Kensington lock slot |
| Quality of Service (QoS) || Wi-Fi and multimedia traffic specification (WMM TSPEC) Wi-Fi and multimedia traffic specification (WMM TSPEC) |
| Wireless throughput || Maximum 300 Mbps data rate (throughput reality will be different) |
| Recommendations User Support || Up to 16 connected users, or 10 active users. |
| Web User Interface || Browser-based, easy to configure built-in Web user interface (HTTP / HTTPS) |
| Single Point Setup || stand by |
| Each group supports up roaming number WAP121 || 4 |
| Each roaming group supports up to the number of access devices || 40 |
| Management Agreement || Web browser, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour |
| Remote Management || Yes |
| frequency || Single Frequency 2.4GHz |
| WLAN || 802.11n |
| Operating Channels || 1-13 (depending on the country / region) |
Channel 1 至 11 (FCC)
Channel 1 至 13 (ETSI)
| Wireless Isolation || Wireless isolation between clients |
| External antenna || no |
| Built-in antenna || Internal fixed PIFA antenna |
| Antenna gain (dBi) || Each antenna 2dBi |
| The output power of the transmission || |
- 802.11b@11Mbps: 17dBm
- 802.11g@54Mbps: 13 dBm
- 802.11n @ HT20HT40, MCS15: 13dBm
| Receiver Sensitivity || |
- 802.11b: 11Mbps @ -86dBm
- 802.11g: 54Mbps @ -71dBm
- 802.11n: 300Mbps @ -64dBm
| Wireless Distribution System (WDS) || Yes |
| roaming || Yes |
| Multi-SSID || 4 |
| Wireless VLAN Mapping || Yes |
| WLAN security || Yes |
| Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) || Yes, for Unscheduled Automatic Power Saving |
| Access Point || Access Point mode, WDS Bridge, Client Bridge mode |
| power supply || 12V, 0.5A DC input, IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE |
| Authenticate || FCC Class B, CE, IC, Wi-Fi |
| Operating temperature || 0 ° to 40 ° C (32 ° to 104 ° F) |
| storage temperature || -20 ° to 70 ° C (-4 ° to 158 ° F) |
| Working humidity || 10-85%, non-condensing |
| Storage humidity || 5-90%, non-condensing |
Support PoE Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point
- Ceiling / wall-mounting kit
- CD-ROM User's Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet network cable
- 12V, 0.5A power supply
| Minimum requirements |
- 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n wireless adapter (installed on each PC has TCP / IP protocol)
- Switch / router with PoE support or PoE injection function (when using PoE)
- Web-based configuration: Java-enabled Web browser
| Warranty |
| Access Point || Limited lifetime warranty |
| power supply || 1 year warranty |
Table 2. Part Number Explanation
| WAP121-E-K9-CN || PoE support Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point |
| SB-PWR-INJ-CN || Cisco S Series Gigabit PoE Injector |
For Cisco Cisco S Series Limited Lifetime warranty provided
This Cisco S series comes with a limited lifetime hardware warranty, you can sit back and relax Product warranty terms and other information applicable to Cisco products, visit:
For more information
For more information about Cisco S Series products and solutions, please visit: or