- Product Name: Cisco / Cisco WAP121-E-K ...
- Brand: Cisco / Cisco
- Cisco Model: WAP121-E-K9-CN
- Color classification: milky white
- Whether wireless: wireless
- Wireless transmission speed: 300Mbps
- Wireless transmission rate: 300Mbps
- Network standard: 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n
- Wireless network support frequency: 2.4G
- Is it demolished?
- After - sales service: Genius
- Condition: New
Cisco S Series WAP121 Wireless-N Fast Access Point
Provide you with affordable Wireless-N wireless internet access
- Providing affordable, high-bandwidth 802.11 n wireless connectivity for demanding applications
- Using wizard-based configuration, easy to set up and use
- Supports Single Point Setup to simplify the deployment of multiple wireless access points
- Built-in antenna, beautiful design, to provide flexible installation options
- Connect to an Ethernet-powered (PoE) device for simplified installation without the need for costly additional cables
In the increasingly mobile work environment, for employees and visitors to provide safe and high-speed wireless connection has become an unprecedented importance to support PoE's Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N access point affordable, the use of advanced 802.11 n wireless technology, Easily improve the performance of small business networks and extend their reach. This flexible solution is ideal for connecting multiple employees (up to 10 employees) and supporting more users by expanding to meet changing business demand.
The Cisco WAP121 is designed for today's performance applications and uses 802.11 n wireless technology to provide high throughput and network coverage of your entire office. The device's built-in Quality of Service (QoS) feature allows you to prioritize bandwidth traffic , Can deploy commercial quality IP voice (VoIP) and video applications.
The Cisco WAP121 is easy to set up and use, and can be started and run in a few minutes through a wizard-based intuitive configuration, which is designed in a stylish, compact design that provides flexible installation options and is freely integrated into any small business environment. The device supports PoE, which can be easily installed without a separate power plug or a costly new cable.
To improve reliability, Cisco WAP121 supports both Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2) to encode all of your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption capabilities. 802.1 X RADIUS authentication helps prevent Unauthorized user access. For devices that need wireless access for employees, customers, and partners, the device also supports a standalone virtual network that allows you to provide a variety of different users with the appropriate configuration options Access level.
With Cisco WAP121, you can extend your enterprise-class wireless network to any location in your office and get reliability and flexibility to meet changing business needs.
figure 1.Typical configuration
- Highly secure high-speed 802.11 n wireless networks provide higher throughput and a wider range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Based on wizard-based setup and configuration, deployment can be done quickly and easily.
- Single Point Setup Quick and easy to help manage multiple wireless access management without the need for a wireless controller
- , Including WPA2, which supports RADIUS security authentication for 802.1X and malicious access point detection, protection of business information.
- Support for PoE, without the need for costly additional cables, can be easily installed.
- Client bridging mode, you can wirelessly connect to a second Ethernet network to expand the network.
- Elegant and compact design with built-in antenna and universal mounting kit for mounting on ceilings, walls or desktops.
- Intelligent QoS, which prioritizes the corresponding network traffic, ensuring that critical network applications are always running in the best possible way.
- Energy-saving sleep mode and port control capabilities help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access, enabling visitors to secure wireless connections.
- Support for IPv6, without the need for costly upgrades to deploy future network applications and operating systems.
Table 1 lists the specifications, package contents, and minimum requirements for the Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N access point.
Table 1. Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N access point specifications specification Description Physical interface Actual specifications Network function Safety Installation and physical security service quality performance Configuration Management of multiple wireless access points management wireless Operating mode surroundings Package Contents
| LED lights || Power, WLAN, LAN |
| operating system || Linux |
| port || 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX Ethernet, 12V DC power supply, support 802.3af PoE |
| power supply || External 12V 0.5A DC power outlet (Conforms to Energy Star 2.0, Level 5 energy efficiency standards) and 802.3af PoE |
| Button || Power (on / off) button; reset button |
| keyhole || Kensington keyhole |
| led || Power, wireless, Ethernet |
| Actual size (length x width x height) || 4.89 x 4.89 x 1.38 inches or 124.17 x 124.17 x 35 mm |
| weight || 0.37 lbs or 168 g |
| VLAN support || Yes |
| Number of VLANs || 1 management VLAN plus 4 VLANs for SSID |
| Multiple SSID || 4 |
| 802.1X supplicant client || Yes |
| SSID to VLAN mapping || Yes |
| Automatic channel selection || Yes |
| Spanning tree || Yes |
| Load balancing || Yes |
| IPv6 || Yes |
- IPv6 host support
- IPv6 RADIUS, system log, network time protocol (NTP), and so on
| Layer 2 || 802.1Q-based VLANS, 4 active VLANs, and 1 management VLAN |
| WPA / WPA2 / WEP || Yes, including corporate identity |
| Access control || Yes, manage the access control list (ACL) plus the MAC ACL |
| Safety management || HTTPS |
| Wi-Fi protection settings || Is (soft WPS, no hardware button) |
| SSID broadcast || Yes |
| Malicious access point detection || Yes |
| Multiple installation options || Desktop installation; including mounting bracket, easy to complete ceiling or wall installation |
| Physical security lock || Kensington lock slot |
| Quality of Service (QoS) || Wi-Fi Multimedia and Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC) Wi-Fi Multimedia and Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC) |
| Wireless throughput || 300 Mbps data rate (actual environment throughput will vary) |
| Recommended user support || Up to 16 connected users, or 10 active users. |
| Web user interface || Based on the browser, easy to configure the built-in Web user interface (HTTP / HTTPS) |
| Single Point Setup || stand by |
| Each roaming group supports up to WAP121 || 4 |
| Each roaming group supports the maximum number of access devices || 40 |
| Management agreement || Web browser, simple network management protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour |
| Remote management || Yes |
| frequency || Single frequency 2.4GHz |
| WLAN || 802.11n |
| Operate the channel || 1 to 13 (depending on country) |
Channels 1 to 11 (FCC)
Channels 1 to 13 (ETSI)
| Wireless isolation || Wireless isolation between clients |
| External antenna || no |
| Built-in antenna || Internal fixed PIFA antenna |
| Antenna gain (dBi) || Each antenna 2dBi |
| Transmission of the output power || |
- 802.11b@11Mbps: 17dBm
- 802.11g@54Mbps: 13 dBm
- 802.11n@HT20HT40, MCS15: 13dBm
| Receiver sensitivity || |
- 802.11b: 11Mbps @ -86dBm
- 802.11g: 54Mbps @ -71dBm
- 802.11n: 300Mbps @ -64dBm
| Wireless Distribution System (WDS) || Yes |
| roaming || Yes |
| Multiple SSID || 4 |
| Wireless VLAN mapping || Yes |
| WLAN security || Yes |
| Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) || Yes, support non-scheduled automatic energy saving |
| Access Point || Access point mode, WDS bridging, client bridging mode |
| power supply || 12V, 0.5A DC input, IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE |
| Certification || FCC Class B, CE, IC, Wi-Fi |
| Operating temperature || 0 ° to 40 ° C (32 ° to 104 ° F) |
| storage temperature || -20 ° to 70 ° C (-4 ° to 158 ° F) |
| Working humidity || 10% to 85% free of condensation |
| Storage humidity || 5% to 90% free of condensation |
Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N access point that supports PoE
- Ceiling / Wall Mount Kit
- CD-ROM User's Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet network cable
- 12V, 0.5A power supply
| Minimum requirements |
- 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n wireless adapter (TCP / IP protocol is installed on each PC)
- Switch / router with PoE support or injected PoE function (when using PoE)
- Web-based configuration: Java-enabled Web browser
| Warranty |
| Access Point || Limited lifetime warranty |
| power supply || 1 year warranty |
Table 2. Part Number Description
| WAP121-E-K9-CN || Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N access point that supports PoE |
| SB-PWR-INJ-CN || Cisco S Series Gigabit PoE Power Supply |
Cisco limited lifetime warranty for Cisco S Series products
This Cisco S-Series product comes with a limited lifetime warranty and you can sit back and relax. For product warranty terms and other information for Cisco products, please visit: www.cisco.com/go/warranty
For more information
For more information about Cisco S-Series products and solutions, visit www.cisco.com/smallbusiness or www.cisco.com/go/wap121