- Condition: New
- Brand: SVC
- Model: BX 1450
Product Name: UPS uninterruptible power supply SVC BX1450 1450VA 900W regulator LCD display single computer delayed 60 minutes
Configuration Checklist: SVC BX1450 UPS power supply 1, the built-in battery 12V9AH 2 Host Size: 335 * 120 * 190mm
Warranty: Three years warranty
Guangdong province, Cathay Express package Other courier need to contact customer service to make the appropriate difference.
Guangdong Logistics Outsourcing , Customers need to go to a local station delivery logistics, home delivery the other charges, specific pricing, please consult customer service.
Wide range voltage input: 145-290VAC, suitable for power fluctuations large, ultra-low voltage areas use
Automatic charging function: off can still charge the battery, ensure that the battery is fully charged
Call boot function: as long as there is electricity to, they can automatically open the machine unattended
Quick conversion function: High precision CPU control, avoiding the computer restart
LCD / USB interface: it can automatically store data in a timely manner, to ensure data security
1) UPS should be noted that the use of a well-ventilated environment, conducive to heat and keep the environment clean.
2) Never with inductive loads, such as cash registers, fluorescent lights, air conditioning, etc., to avoid damage.
3) UPS output load control at around 60% for the best, highest reliability.
4) UPS load is too light (such as a 1000VA UPS with 100VA load) may cause the battery depth of discharge will reduce battery life, should be avoided.
5) Appropriate discharge, helps cell activation, such as long-term non-stop electricity, every three months should be artificially broken mains load discharge time with UPS tape, so you can extend the battery life.
6) For most small UPS, work to open UPS, boot to avoid load start, should work close UPS; For network room UPS, because most of the network is 24 hours, so the UPS must run around the clock.
7) UPS should be promptly charged after discharge to avoid battery damage due to excessive self-discharge.