- Condition: New
- Brand: SVC
- Model: BX 1450
Product Name: UPS uninterruptible power supply SVC BX1450 1450VA 900W voltage regulator LCD liquid crystal display Single computer delay 60 minutes
Configuration checklist: SVC BX1450 UPS power supply, built-in 12V9AH battery 2 Host size: 335 * 120 * 190mm
Warranty: Three years free warranty
Special national 包邮!
Guangdong Province within the package Huitong Express , Other courier need to contact customer service make up the difference.
Outsourcing Logistics in Guangdong Province , Customers need to pick up the local logistics station, door-to-door additional charges, the specific price, please contact customer service.
Wide range of voltage input: 145-290VAC, suitable for large fluctuations in the power grid, ultra-low voltage areas
Automatic charging function: Off state can still charge the battery to ensure adequate battery power
Caller start function: as long as there is electricity to, you can automatically open the machine to achieve unattended
Fast conversion: high-precision CPU control, to avoid the computer restart
LCD / USB interface: can automatically and timely data storage to ensure data security
1) The use of the UPS environment should pay attention to good ventilation, which will help heat, and keep the environment clean.
2) Do not bring inductive loads, such as Dianchao Ji, fluorescent lamps, air conditioning, so as not to cause damage.
3) UPS output load control at about 60% for the best, the highest reliability.
4) UPS with a light load (such as 1000VA UPS with 100VA load) may cause the battery depth of discharge, will reduce the battery life, should be avoided.
5) appropriate discharge, contribute to the activation of the battery, such as the long-term non-stop electricity, every three months should be cut off the city with a load with a discharge, so you can extend the battery life.
6) For most small UPS, work to re-open the UPS, boot to avoid starting with the load, get off work should be shut down UPS; for the network room UPS, as most of the network is 24 hours, so UPS must also run around the clock.
7) UPS discharge should be promptly charged, to avoid damage due to excessive self-discharge battery.