Distributed PV power plant usually refers to the use of distributed resources, smaller installed capacity, arranged in the vicinity of the user's power generation system, which generally access 220V / 380V or less than 35 kV voltage level of the grid. Distributed PV power plant especially using photovoltaic modules, solar energy directly into electricity distributed PV power plant system.
Currently the most widely distributed PV power plant system, is built in the city building roof photovoltaic power generation projects. Such projects must be connected to the public grid, together with the public grid supply nearby users. If you do not support the public grid, distributed the system can not guarantee the reliability and quality of electricity electricity users.
1, the output power is relatively small. The traditional centralized power plants hundreds of hundreds of thousands of kilowatts, and even a few one million kilowatts, the size of the application to improve its economy. The modular design of photovoltaic power generation, determine its size vary can be adjusted according to the requirements of the venue capacity of PV systems. In general, a distributed photovoltaic power plant project within the capacity of thousands of kilowatts and a centralized power plant is different, affect the size of the PV plant to the power generation efficiency is very small, so the its impact is very small economy, the investment rate of return of small photovoltaic systems and will not lower than large.
2, pollution, environmental benefits outstanding. Distributed PV power plant project in the power generation process, no noise, nor will it air and water pollution. However, the need to focus on Distributed PV and coordinated development of the surrounding urban environment, the use of clean energy, consider the public concerns about the beauty of the urban environment.
3, to a certain extent, ease the power shortage in the local situation. Distributed highest output of photovoltaic power plants in the daytime, just at this time the greatest demand for electricity.
Dahua energy distributed system features:
Use special components and roof bracket system to ensure high reliability.
Use medium-efficiency components, avoid artificially high efficient power components and power attenuation, to ensure power generation.
Components of the first year output fell less than 2.5%, after a decline of no more than 0.7 percent per year, within a decade the power of not less than 90%
Distributed photovoltaic power plant usually refers to the use of distributed resources, small in installed scale and layout generation system in nearby users. It generally access to 220V / 380V or below 35000 volts voltage power system. Distributed PV power station refers to the photovoltaic components. It is a distributed photovoltaic power plant system which the solar energy transform into electrical energy directly.
The most widely distributed photovoltaic power system is PV power generation project which is built in the city building roof. The project must be connected to the public grid, together with the public power grid for power users nearby. If there is no public power grid support , distributed system can not guarantee user the power of the reliability and power quality.
1. The output power is relatively small. The output power of the traditional centralized power station is at several several hundred thousand kilowatts, or even several million kilowatts. The scale application improves its economic performance. The modular design of photovoltaic power generation, determines the scale, which can be adjusted according to the requirement of the field capacity of photovoltaic system. Generally speaking, the capacity of a distributed photovoltaic power plant project is within several thousand kilowatts. Unlike the centralized power, the size of the photovoltaic power station will have little impact on the power generation efficiency. So it will have little impact on the economy. And the rate of return on investment of small PV system will not lower than that of the big one.
2. Little pollution and environmental benefits. There is no noise and no pollution to the air and water during the power generation process of the distributed photovoltaic power plant project. However, we also need to pay attention to the distributed photovoltaic and the environmental development of the surrounding city. When using clean energy, please consider the public concern for the city environment beauty.
3. To ease the tension in the power of local to a certain extent. Distributed photovoltaic power station output highest during the day, just in this period of time people's demand for electric power is the largest.
Characteristics of distributed system of UG Smart Energy:
1. It uses special components and support system for the roof to ensure the system with high reliability.
2. It uses medium efficiency components to avoid the power artificially high and the power attenuation of the high power efficiency components, and to ensure the power generation.
3. In the first year, the output power decreasing amplitude of the module will be less than 2.5%. Since then, it will be no more than 0.7% every year. Within 10 years, the power will be no less than 90%.
The Quotation pls contact our sales:
T: 86 510 66887685