|[Paint, Coating, Pigment & Dyestuff] - [Paint & Coating] - [Appliance Paint]|
High temperature paint
Resistant to high temperature paint
This series of high-temperature paint is solvent-based paint, has excellent weather and temperature resistance, good adhesion to the substrate strength and abrasion resistance, for a variety of requirements nonstick frying plates, and other kitchen utensils baking sheet resistance coated high temperature and abrasion-resistant coating.
Resin Type: mainly polyester modified silicone resin.
Toxicity: heavy metal content and comply with ASTM F963-96a EN71: Part3: 1994 standards.
Operating temperature: 250 ℃ (long-term)
1. Surface treatment: steel roughened (80 # sand), phosphate, aluminum and aluminum alloy roughened (80 # sand) oxide
2. Spray Thinner: S-901
3. Spraying viscosity: 10 seconds or more
The optimum thickness: 25 ± 5μm
5. Drying conditions: 80 ℃ ~ 120 ℃ / 10 ~ 15 minutes after 270 ℃ ~ 290 ℃ / 20-15 min
Stir before 6. Using a uniform 30 to 40 rev / min, roll half an hour.
7. Before using 160-180 mesh weave dimensional mesh filter.
Storage conditions: 1. 25 ℃ (sealed) the following storage.
2. Scroll once every two weeks, 30-40 rev / min.
Shelf life: If undiluted retention period of 6 months / 25 ℃ (sealed), after dilution use within a day (if more than storage period, according to project specifications prescribed in this test, if they meet the technical requirements, can still be used).