Tour Guide System consists of a transmitter with microphone for the presenter, receivers with earpiece for the listeners and storage charging case.
Tour Guide Systems bring clear-crystal communication to large tours even in many challenging noisy environments. The presenter don't need shout to compete with the noisy environment, the participants easily hear the guide speaking.
Wireless 2.4G digital Tour Guide System/ Audio Guide Equipment
Our detail products:
2400-2483MHZ band for international free license
8-95 channels for multiple groups use the system at an area without interference.
Digitally Synthesized Frequencies
Powered by built-in rechargeable Lithium battery for long time continuous use.
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Battery life: 15-20 hours
Up to 150 meters (500ft) line-of-sight reception range
Belt-clip for hand-free operation
LCD display for battery status and channel
Hi-fi acoustic quality and high tone quality, CD sound quality
Each transmitter available for unlimited receivers
With MP3 Player function
Available for Simultaneous interpretation, 8-channel used for 6-version simultaneous interpretation, 95-channel available for more than 20 version interpretation.
1. Transmitter: Belt-pack transmitter, Handheld transmitter
2. Receivers: Belt-pack receiver, Ear-hanging receiver (no need earpiece)
3. Accessories: Lapel microphone (or Head-worn microphone) for belt-pack transmitter, Single earpiece (or in-ear plug) for belt-pack receiver
4. Charging Case: 20-slot/ 28-slot/ 30-slot charging case for different receiver
Belt-pack transmitter charger: International adapter and cable
5. Carrying Case: 52-unit portable storage case can store 50pcs receivers and 2pcs transmitters.
Applications of Tour guide system:
Travel & Tourism: Tourism, museums, galleries, business and tour guides to explain the convention;
VIP reception: The promotion of company's products, high-level exhibition, the Government, the reception of VIPs visited the factory, industrial tourism;
Teaching training: Schools, training institutes, conference rooms, auditorium, classroom lectures, seminars and other learning activities, special job training.