European standard DVB-T2 HD PVR Digital Terrestrial TV Receiver HDMI DVB T2 Tuner 1080P Mstar 7816
pls.check whether your country can use this item before you buy it. thank you!
1. RF tuner & DVB-T2 Channel Complied Standard ETSI EN302755V
(1) Input impedance 75?
(2) Modulation COFDM: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
(3) Frequency VHF (174-230 MHz) -optional, UHF (470-806 MHz)
(4) Input signal level 36~85dB?V
(5) FEC coding LDPC Code + BCH Code, Code rates: 1 / 2, 3/5, 2/3.
3 / 4. 4/5, 5/6
(6) FFT Size 1K, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K, 32K.
(7) C/ N range (Rice channel) 3dB (QPSK 1/2) to 24dB (256QAM 5/6)
(8) Pilot Pattern PP1 to PP8
(9) Guard intervals 1/128, 1/32, 1/16, 19/256, 1/8, 19/128, 1/4.
(10) Channel raster 7 MHz (VHF) , 8 MHz (UHF) , 1.7 MHz (VHF) -
(11) Signal Bandwidth 1.54 (optional) , 6.66, 7.61 MHz (Normal
mode) ,1.57. (optional) , 6.80, 7.77 MHz (Extended mode)
(12) Service specific robustness Physical Layer Pipes (PLP)
(13) Interleaving Bit + Cell +Time + Frequency
(14) Diversity SISI, MISO. (SIMO, MIMI if diversity receiver)
(15) Rotated constellations Significant robustness gain in channels
with severe degradations (multipath, SFN operation, narrow
(16) Mode of Extensions Future Extension Frame (FEF)
(17) Max Bit Rates (8MHz) 50.3 Mbit/ s. (32Ke, 256QAM, CR=5/6.
(18) Used Bit Rates (8MHz) Portable SFN: 25.0Mbit/ s, Fixed SFN: 37.0Mbit/ s.
(19) Fixed MFN: 40.2 Mbit/ s
(20) GE06 compatible Signal is under the mask of DVB-T (power level
measured in a 4 KHz bandwidth)
2. MPEG Transmission stream anh video and Audio Decoding
(1) Transmission stream MPEG-2 ISO/ IEC 13818
(2) Video decoding MPEG-2/ MPEG 4 AVC (H. 264) , 1920X1080 (High
(3) Aspect Ratio (image rate) 4: 3, 16: 9
(4) Frame frequency 25Hz (PAL)
(5) Video Resolution 720X576 (PAL) -standard definition.
(6) Audio decoding MPEG/ MusiCam Layer I & II / HE AAC
(7) Audio mode Single track/ dual track/ stereo
(8) Audio sampling rate 32KHz, 44.1KHz 48KHz. , 96 KHz (optional)
3. Scanning function
(1) The STB should include a frequency scanning function to detect the
availability of DVB-T signals.
(2) It should also automatically list the content of the terrestrial bouquet
by reading the PSI/ SI streams and
(3) Be capable of programme memory in case of cut off
4. Quality reception thresholds All STBs should have an on-screen
visual signal level indicator which would aid in directing the
antenna and troubleshooting reception problems.
(1) EPG: current and next programme information. 24x7 days schedule.
(2) Capable of the Identity control, watch rating and parental lock
(3) Auto/ manual tuning
(4) 24-hour clock
(5) OTA: STB software?s, EPG must be upgradable over the air.
(6) Support Receive mail
(7) Provides the instant and personalized message prompt
(8) Display and withdrawal of subtitles
(9) Support multi-language info
6. Teletext & Teletext subtitle
(1) It is able to display Teletext using the OSD and/ or by the insertion of
the Teletext data in the VBI of the analogue CVBS video output.
(2) It is able to display Teletext subtitling, meeting the requirements for
level 1.5 in ref. (ETS 300 706, Enhanced Teletext Specification')
(1) RF input connector: IEC 169-2 female, input impedance 75 ohms
(2) One RCA (CINCH) female connector for video output and Two RCA
(CINCH) female connectors for stereo sound output
(3) RF by pass (loop) IEC 169-2 male
(4) RF input via a PAL-G modulator
(5) SCART interface (optional)
(6) HDMI interface (optional)
(7) Should include at least one RF cable to connect the unit with its
associated analogue television receiver. plugged into the set top box.
8. Physical attributes Power supply AC 240±10%, 50 ±1Hz
9. Environmental attributes Operating Temperature 0~ 45°
COperating humidity Upto 90%
10. Reliability MTBF 80000Hrs
1x DVB-T2 Receiver
1x Connect cable
1x Remote control
1x English Manual