First, use instructions
2121AB epoxy resin is cured epoxy adhesive at room temperature and low temperature, good mobility, natural anti-foaming, anti-yellowing, odorless greenhouse curing or heat curing;.. Dedicated to the LED module encapsulants jewelry surface Epoxy, nameplates, electronic potting adhesives and mold perfusion and other electronic components insulation, moisture potting, cover letters and other confidential.
Second, the nature ago harden
Main agent curing agent 2121B 2121A
Color: colorless, transparent colorless, transparent
Weight: 1.15 0.96
Viscosity 25 ℃: 1000-2000CPS 100MAXCPS
Third, the use conditions
1) mixing ratio: A: B = 100: 33 (weight ratio)
2) Curing conditions: 25 ℃ * 8H-10H (100) 55 ℃ * 2H (2g)
3) Use Time: 25 ℃ * 40min (100g)
The use of methods
1. Working environment: Sheng plastic containers Keep clean, A, B groups were strictly weight ratio, accurately weighed, in a clockwise stir evenly along the vessel wall to stand 3-5 minutes before use.
The operating time and the amount of the deployment of the glue, to avoid wastage. When the temperature is below 15 ℃, please be A plastic preheated to 30 ℃ and then be adjusted glue, easy to operate (low temperature glue will thicken when A ); required sealing lid after use to avoid moisture absorption and cause product obsolescence.
3. When the relative humidity is greater than 85%, the cured surface easily absorb moisture in the air, forming a layer of white mist, so when the relative humidity is greater than 85%, not suitable for room temperature curing, heat curing is recommended.
4. After using the required sealing lid, to avoid moisture absorption caused by product reported.
Fifth, after the hardening properties
1) Hardness: shore D (75
2) Withstanding Voltage: KV / mm 22
3) Flexural strength: Kg / mm2 28
4) Volume resistivity: Ohm3 1x10 15
5) Surface resistance: Ohmm2 5X10 15
6) Thermal conductivity: W / M.K 1.36
7) dielectric loss: 1KHZ 0.42
8) Heat distortion temperature: ℃ 80
9) Water absorption:% (0.15
10) Compressive strength: Kg / mm2 8.4
Performance data is at a temperature above 25 ℃, humidity of 70% typical data measured in the laboratory environment, only for reference.