First, use instructions
Epoxy 2120 AB-1 is cured epoxy adhesive at room temperature and low temperature, high hardness and good resistance to yellowing, low viscosity, good natural anti-foaming properties, high transparency, anti-UV better. Dedicated to carbon fiber products drape surfboard drape, LED light strip, coated and die perfusion skis and other electronic components insulation, moisture potting, cover letters and other confidential.
Second, the nature ago harden
2120A-1 main agent curing agent 2120B-1
Color: colorless, transparent colorless, transparent
Weight: 1.15 0.96
Viscosity 25 ℃: 6000-10000CPS 250MAXCPS
Third, the use conditions
1) mixing ratio: A: B = 100: 50 (weight ratio)
2) Curing conditions: 25 ℃ * 2H-4H or 55 ℃ * 1.5H (2g)
3) Use Time: 25 ℃ * 15 分钟 (100g)
The use of methods
1. Working environment: Sheng plastic containers Keep clean, A, B groups were strictly weight ratio, accurately weighed, in a clockwise stir evenly along the vessel wall to stand 3-5 minutes before use.
The operating time and the amount of the deployment of the glue, to avoid wastage. When the temperature is below 15 ℃, please be A plastic preheated to 30 ℃ and then be adjusted glue, easy to operate (low temperature glue will thicken when A ); required sealing lid after use to avoid moisture absorption and cause product obsolescence.
3. When the relative humidity is greater than 85%, the cured surface easily absorb moisture in the air, forming a layer of white mist, so when the relative humidity is greater than 85%, not suitable for room temperature curing, heat curing is recommended.
Fifth, after the hardening properties
1) Hardness: shore D (90
2) Withstanding Voltage: KV / mm 22
3) Flexural strength: Kg / mm2 25
4) Volume resistivity: Ohm3 1x1015
5) Surface resistance: Ohmm2 5X1015
6) Thermal conductivity: W / M.K 0.59
7) dielectric loss: 1KHZ 0.42
8) heat of high temperature: ℃ 140
9) Water absorption:% (0.15
10) Compressive strength: Kg / mm2 11.4
Performance data is at a temperature above 25 ℃, humidity of 70% typical data measured in the laboratory environment, only for reference.